JAG: Judge Advocate General

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I look at JAG since one moment, and I find that this series is super. And you, you like it? I admire their solidarity, since that the topic of this series is the army. The actors plays well, like Harm and Mac

2. Guest

Guest Guest

This was my ultimate favorite show before CSI. However, In its 10th season now, it's lost the "zing" it once had. I fear this could be their last, seeing as how A.J (the admiral) left at the end of last season...it just isn't the same without him...however David James Elliot (Harm) keeps me watching, as he is the most beautiful man on TV (sorry George...ur a close close close second!!). :p But yes, fab show! ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:D :DIn France, we are at the time or Harm works for the CIA. Mac is really sad, the poor one. Otherwise, this series is super

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

they are suppost to be appointing a new JAG to the team they aren't really saying who yet.. hmm but from what i understand it won't be anyone in the office like Harm, mac, bud or sterges.. Sterges is only acting JAG not the perminate.

5. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I watch JAG about twice a year, but nothing really draws me into the show.

6. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

I watched this Show Once. Never Saw it again.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I admire much the army but I am more impression on this series, the places and all... it is super. Especially there is beautiful actors(Harm)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I used to be a huge JAG fan back when it was new... I still love Season One and watch those eps but when it moved to CBS I didn't like the show anymore. Not only because Tracey Needham (Meg) left, but because the whole show changed into something I just didn't like anymore... but JAG is how I stumbled across TN, so I'll always love season one :)

9. Destiny

This is news reguarding the show back on page 3 or 4 of this forum Jag Canceled/Star leaves if anyone is interested. :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone have the full epsiode of the series finale?

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

They were getting rid of DJE anyway. That's why they brought in the new guy. To see how he'd work with Mac. He's got a new show maybe on ABC's fall line up. Check it out over at Futon Critic. That's where I saw it.

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oh I love JAG! Though they stopped airing it in Holland, but it's coming back!

13. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I only watched once or twice. Every time I see it's name I keep on wanting to add the word "OFF" following JAG.. heheheheee :devil:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FULL EPISODE OF THE SERIES FINALE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT SEEM I MISSED IT AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY NOT SEEING IT

15. Destiny

I am posting this in both threads so there is no confusion.

Source: Tvguide.

JAG Hunk Finds a New Home
    Many have e-mailed me over the year asking, "Regis, what happened to David James Elliott?" Now I have an answer: According to the Hollywood Reporter, the former JAG frontman has joined CBS' Close to Home as a series regular for the legal drama's second season, playing an ambitious and charming D.A. alongside (subtlety alert!) Jennifer Finnigan's newly widowed Annabeth Chase. May I now return to my own Catherine Bell Watch?