It's just love - LV/Miami crossover (GSR/Sara-Calleigh)

Re: LV/Miami crossover (HoneyDear/SouthSidle)

Oooh, I like it! Starting to really like the pairing too, when's the next update gonna be?

Before y'all going to hit me because of 'a double post', there isn't. It's been two days. :)

---------

Chapter 6

Everything plays in Miami

The plane landed. Everybody started clapping their hands, except for the CSIs. If there isn't a destination printed on your ticket, it'd sure be necessary to clap your hands, yeah. They didn't understand why everyone clapped their hands. It was the pilot's job.

Sara laughed. Actually, she had been afraid of flying once. But some guy helped her over it. They had a fun time on the plane.

Everybody wanted to get out of the plane, so it got busy in the aisle. Sara stood up, but Grissom made a gesture as if he wanted to say: 'remain seated, until everyone's gone.' So she sat down.

When everyone was gone, they grabbed their bags, and went to get their suitcases. The forensic kits were already in the Miami Dade Crime Lab. Sara almost jumped, because she was so excited.

She was going to meet the blonde! Grissom, Warrick, Nick, Catherine and Sara waited for the employees of the Miami Dade Crime Lab, in the Arrivals Hall. And there he was. Catherine looked at his lovely, sexy red hair, and she thought about what they did, six years ago. They had loads of fun. Ryan and Eric were calling, probably an important case. And Sara her mouth went open when she saw Calleigh Duquesne. She was so pretty, her long, blond hair almost flying around her body, her eyes, sparkling, and.. her arm in plaster. Sara felt so sorry for her.

Warrick probably liked her too, because he whispered something to Nick. Probably something like: "This girl is hot!", or "Her ass is nice!". And her ass was nice. Sara liked her, immediately. Calleigh looked very friendly, and her smile was absolutely gorgeous. Everybody shaked hands, and when Horatio shaked Catherine's hands, he winked. It looked like they never met. And when Sara touched the soft hands of Calleigh, her heart stood still. Even the touch of her hands was damn sexy!

"Sara Sidle.", Sara smiled. Calleigh smiled back. "Calleigh Duquesne", she said. Sara wanted to know what had happened with her arm. But she thought it was rude to ask her.

"Well, we're going to your 'hotels'. You're sleeping in one of our houses. Sara and Catherine are sleeping at Calleigh, Warrick at my house, Grissom at Ryan's house, Nick at Eric's house, and that's it.", Horatio Caine said. Sara was really happy when she heard that she was going to stay at the house of the sexy blonde, Calleigh Duquesne.

Everyone jumped in a car, and drove to their destination. When Sara and Catherine arrived at Calleigh's house, Sara really wanted Catherine to go away, so that they could have the whole house for theirselves. But unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

-To Be Continued

wow!nice story!I really like this ship,too. :)

Next chapter, as promised. And I feel flattered by all your comments. :) I like you like it.

----

Chapter 7

"Well, I have a small house, so one of you has to sleep in one bed with me, I hope you don't mind", Calleigh smiled. And of course Sara didn't mind. But if she immediately said yes, it would struck Catherine and Calleigh that she was over-enthousiastic. So Sara looked at Catherine, with a look on her face as if she wanted to ask: 'You or me?'. Catherine looked back, like she wanted to say 'I don't mind.' And that was a sign for Sara to 'offer' herself. "I'll sleep in the bed with you", she said.

Calleigh was really happy that Sara had decided to sleep in a bed with her. From the moment they met, Calleigh had liked the brunette. She thought the gap between her teeth was gorgeous. "That's cool", Calleigh said, trying to sound like she wasn't in love, what she do was, actually.

Sara nodded and she grabbed her suitcase, while Calleigh leaded Catherine towards her place to sleep. Sara could dance from happiness. She wasn't only lucky to meet her, she wasn't only lucky to sleep in her house, but she was even lucky to sleep in one bed, with her.

Calleigh and Catherine came back. "So, would you like to see Miami? I'll be the guide!" Sara smiled. It'd be awesome, if Calleigh 'hottie' Duquesne showed them the city. Catherine nodded. She had already been there, but she wasn't telling them, of course. Sara nodded too. So they went to see the center and the beach of Miami with the Hummer.

Calleigh couldn't drive of course, with her arm, so Sara drove the car. She had always wanted to drive a beast of a car like this. Sara didn't know how to start the car, so she asked Calleigh.

Calleigh leaned over Sara, and Sara felt her body touching hers. "Just press this button", and the car will start, she smiled. Sara shivered. Wow, the feeling of their bodies meeting was awesome. She hoped that it would happen more often, the following week, or weeks.

In the center of Miami, the three women drank a cocktail. "Cheers", Calleigh said. Sara smiled. "May we have a fun time, here." And Calleigh hoped that Sara and her were going to have a fun time. She could take her to bars she liked. Catherine had taken her own digital camera with her. She took loads of pics of Calleigh and Sara sitting in the Florida sun. And she also asked Sara to take a picture of her.

After the tour, Sara, Calleigh and Catherine prepared for dinner. They were all going to eat at Horatio's house. After the dinner, they were all going to sleep early, cause they had to work on the case the following day. Meanwhile, other CSIs of the Miami Dade Crime Lab were already working on the case with the information of the CSIs from Las Vegas.

When Sara was changing shirts, Calleigh walked in. Sara was just standing in her bra. "Oh, sorry", Calleigh said, and she already wanted to walk away. "No, stay. I bet you've seen women in bra's before", Sara winked. Sara just joked, but she actually didn't know Calleigh did.

Calleigh decided to stay and change her own shirt too, cause she had been sweating all day. When Sara turned around, she found Calleigh standing in her bra. Sara already wanted to look the other way, when she found out that Calleigh saw Sara turning around. "No, I need some help. I can't get in my t-shirt."

"Are you sure?", Sara asked. Calleigh nodded. "I want to wear the red shirt." Sara helped Calleigh, and for the second time that day, their bodies met. But it was more uncomfortable this time.

Wow!It's awesome!Please update soon!

Well, thanks! :) I'm pretty tired now, so I think I'll update later today (look at the time, it's 12.07 am! :eek: pretty late, actually.) :)

ETA the new chapter. :) Here it is, the chapter you've all been waiting for. *cough*

------

Chapter 8

Sara smiled when Calleigh had got in her t-shirt, with her help ofcourse. She liked to touch Calleigh's body. But the question she was asking herself: Did Calleigh like to touch hers too?

Catherine waited for Calleigh and Sara in the living room, where they watched TV before they went. There was nothing on TV, except for some stupid games, so they decided to go earlier to Horatio's house. They went to the car, and Sara managed to start it this time.

While driving through Miami, Sara wanted that she lived there. The weather probably wasn't that hot as in Las Vegas, and when it was that hot for once, you could go and swim in the sea. Las Vegas only had swimming pools. Where would you find a sea in Nevada?

Sara heard Calleigh and Catherine talking in the back of the car. They were talking about kids. Calleigh didn't have kids, but Catherine did. Sara had never wanted kids, she wasn't comfortable handling them. Her social skills weren't that good.

Catherine talked about Lindsey, how she was in school, and what friends she had. Catherine never really talked about Lindsey in Las Vegas. Sara thought it was weird. Well, maybe she was just happy?

Calleigh finally talked to her. "And you, Sara, would you like to have kids?" Sara sighed. "Well, I don't know." Calleigh smiled. "Hmm, I don't know either, you're not the only one." Sara smiled. "Well, lucky me, then." Calleigh smiled. "Oh, you have to go the right now."

Sara drove to the right, the car entered a street with big houses. "So, I guess Horatio lives here?", Sara asked. "Yep, he does", Calleigh answered. Catherine remained silent. She was reminiscing. She suddenly remembered everything that had happened a couple of years ago. All the happy memories.

The memories of her walking down the beach with Horatio, and she hoped they would do that again, this time. While she remembered his smile, she started smiling herself. Sara woke her up out of her dreams. "Cath? We're here, already. Are you coming?" Catherine looked confused. "Uh, yeah", she said, and she got out of the car.

Horatio opened the door. "Hey", he said to the ladies. "Come in."

Catherine and H? :lol: That's some kind of horrible nightmare to me! :lol:
Anyways, I can't help to see Sara and Cal together! :devil:

Back