It's A 'New York' Feeling

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 26, 2009.

1. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I kinda like the sort of dark/grim lighting of NY, makes it rather unique....at least its better than those neon orange glow of Miami!

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

meggzie aiden has been growing on me too (not literally!) - i like her more the more i watch s1 and the first bit of s2.

baueralmeida i quite like the neon of miami - i quite like that the whole show is almost fluorescent, it makes miami look great, i think. but i still can't watch it because i'd kill my tv within a few seconds of that man being on screen :lol:

3. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

it's weird but good i like the way NY is done because i think the first csi is :evil: dark it's all about the night shift :evil:.
    Where miami :) is sunshine and bright and happy and mostly the crimes are in the daytime.

i like how NY is somewhere in the middle it has it's dark and sad eppy's but also bright and fun i like how we get to see abit of both i reackon it fits nice in the middle. :thumbsup:

4. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

oh yes, THAT man......He Who Must Not Be Named....:lol:

well, i think it's too sunny for me......my eyes start going blind with the amount of light.....even the interrogation room is bright and sunny....which really detracts from the purpose of an interrogation room which is suppose to be intimidating, not bright and happy!

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm a sun worshipper so that doesn't bother me. that man has stolen voldemort's crown. voldemort is much easier to say ;)