It's A Girl!

CSI Files

Captain
CSI:NY actress <font color=yellow>Anna Belknap</font> (Lindsey Monroe) gave birth to a daughter on January 14th.

Belknap is married to actor <font color=yellow>Eric Siegel</font> of Big Monster on Campus and a multi-episode stint on The Guardian. Belknap’s prior credits include Medical Investigation and The Handler.

This is the couple’s first child. No additional details are known at this time.

During Belknap’s maternity leave, her character Lindsey Monroe took a temporary leave of absence to return to her home state of Montana to testify in a multiple homicide case in which Monroe was the only witness and sole survivor. Belknap is expected to return to playing crime scene investigator after missing only a few episodes.

To read the full story, visit <A class="link" HREF=http://www.zap2it.com/tv/zap-belknapbaby,0,3274742,print.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines>Zap 2 It</a>.<center></center>

Big congratulations to Anna and Eric! And back so soon, she's dedicated! :p I hope mother and baby are both doing well. :)

Congrats!

meh, since I really don't follow actor's private life... I've been thinking whole time "Damn...she looks more...fat... I mean the face... has she got weight?"

Now I know the answer :lol:

:lol: Ducky I knew from visiting NY forum and the occassional time or two I would flip to the show if the ep caught my eye, otherwise I don't watch the show.

But Congrads to Anna and Family.

Awwww congrats to Anna & her husband on the birth of their no-named baby girl :lol:! 5 bucks says they won't name it Lindsey :lol:.

*eta* Wait, they should *totally* go for Isosceles Seven Seigel. I was saving that name for my kid but they can have it. Oh wait, there's Soda too :lol:.

Wow, congratulations Anna! I didn't even know she was expecting a baby. :lol:

Anyway, it's great news. :)

Aww don't worry Shane. You can have your own baby shower with the other guys from the forum, kinda like Michael Scott did a couple days ago on The Office :lol:.

Back