Island Paradise (E/C)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by nwolfson22, Dec 13, 2009.

1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

After reading many of wonderful E/C Fanfiction I recently was given inspiration for a first attempt. There will be multiple chapters to this story. This story is dedicated to a wonderful group of friends (you know who you are).
    Oh yes, by the way, I do not own the characters (CBS/A. Zuiker does)....and this is MY story, so if I find out their has been infringement I will report you. :D
    Please Read & Review!
    ENJOY !

He really wished she could have come down...he understood that she was attached to the lab like it was her home, but this was him, it was them…shaking his head he smiled to himself - he loved that they were finally an item. Sighing, he was brought back to where he was by the man next to him clearing his throat. “So are you going for business or pleasure??”
    Eric glanced over at the man's outstretched hand, “the name is Nayr, nice to meet you…."
    Shaking his hand, "Eric, my name’s Eric."
    "Well Eric, you still haven’t answered my question?”
    “I am going for vacation...just wish my girlfriend could have come with me is all.”
    “Ah, that is a bummer. Well enjoy your flight down, my sleeping pills should be kicking in here pretty soon. I hate flying.”
    Looking out the window once again up at the perfectly blue sky and the white fluffy clouds, he let out a sigh when he felt the plane jerk ever so slightly forward. He leant back into his seat, and when they reached the maximum speed, they took off. He was finally on his way to the vacation of his dreams in the Bahamas, booked for a week of snorkeling and deep sea diving at the world renowned Atlantis Resort. It was just too bad he couldn’t share it with the person he loves the most.
    “Hey! Hey! Eric! Open your eyes we’ve landed!!"
    "Oh thank you Nayr…I didn’t even feel myself fall asleep, I guess I must have been pretty relaxed.”
    He stretched his legs, got up, grabbed his suitcase, and headed down to baggage claim where he was meeting the resort's van. They drove in silence, all the tourists looking out the windows or carefully checking their hotel confirmation information. As they arrived his eyes grew even bigger...the travel brochure he had flipped through in the small travel agency in Little Havana did not do the place justice, it was as if he had reached paradise.
    He checked in, opened his room, and immediately saw the balcony overlooking the sea. Walking toward the balcony, he set his bag down on the bed, and flipped open his phone since he had promised that he would call Calleigh once he was settled in to let her know he had arrived safely…and remind her how much he wished she was with him. Dialing the familiar number he hoped she wouldn’t pick up.
    “Hey Eric, How is it?!”
    “Cal, it’s amazing, it’s like my own island paradise. I could stay here forever. It’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life.”
    “Really Eric…because I thought you said that I was the most amazing and beautiful thing you’ve ever seen in your entire life.”

(Read the full chapter here, http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1906158/)