Is Horatio moving ????? **** WARNING SPOILER ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Victim
SPOILER
I heard in a rumour that Horatio was going to be moved to LA to help boost the ratings of Las Vegas as Miami as over taken them... has anyone else heard similer things??
I can't imagine miami without David in the team aka Horatio

We will have to see..........

Phil

I haven't heard anything about this rumor. You sure somebody wasn't pulling your leg? Maybe another character is suppose to move to Los Angelas. David Caruso loves playing Horatio so much that I can't see him leaving the show.

I haven't heard anything either. It seems weird :confused: I don't expect them to do that... and, er, why would Horatio moving to LA help LV ratings :confused:

:devil: :devil: HUH?

I also saw that somewhere (can't remember where) but totally discounted it. Makes no sense to me! :confused: :confused:

I couldn't ever see him leaving the show, its all Ann Donahue talks about is that Horatio/ David Caruso makes CSI:Miami what it is.

Alright, since this is about Horatio possibly leaving Miami, I would suggest asking in the spoiler thread that Calihan linked to. In the meantime, I'll move this thread to the Miami forum. :)

Also, phil, your signature banner is larger than the maximum size allowed on the board (which is 220 pixels wide by 75 pixels tall). So please resize your banner, or replace it with one that fits the board guidelines. :)

Moved to Miami

Discussion of this topic can continue in the Spoiler Lab. I very much doubt that this has any foundation at all. It sounds like the kind of thing someone puts out there as a joke. Anyway, locking this as we're trying to keep all potential spoilers in one thread. :)

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back