Is Anna Belknap pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought her top was kind of strange in Love Run Cold, and then just watched Hung Out ot Dry again...and did I miss that somewhere? She definately looks - not as thin - as last season. I would imagine if the actress is pregnant it might put a pause on any love scenes for a while.

That's the rummor going around, no one is sure. I have noticed how in some episodes they've been hidding her behind a computer then yesterday she had a clip board on her side. It hasn't been confrimed, but she does look like it.

Sometimes I think she is and sometimes I think she's not. Last year, I saw her hide around the clipboard a couple of times. But I still couldn't in "Love Run Cold' but last night she did look "different. But of course, I'm very observant, so I do notice these things.

I personally don't think we should talking/speculating about it. IMO, it's an invasion of privacy. As of right now, she's not. There's been no word that she is, or that anything will be written into the show..so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

^That's true...it's good to wait. But I understand that it's hard sometimes to not speculate...especially when they dress Anna's character in big girly tops and empire waist blouses. IMO. ;)

Or maybe if the actress is pregnant maybe Det Monrow ould be too .... and poor Danny could wrack his brain trying to figutre out WHO the daddy is & is that the reason L. dissed him!

it would be an interesting story ...

From what I can tell, yes, but I think we should respect Anna's privacy in this case and wait until there's an official announcement and hold off any discussion until then. Thanks.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back