Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

byebye, I am laeving until like th e14th or something for camp. I have to rough it, no accessories and tap water! ahhhh! lol. Talk to everybody when I get back.

Hey, I'm Curt and I'm new here. I love CSI:LV and I've been a fan for a while. My favorite character is probably Nick or Greg, and I am a Snicker shipper

welcome Curt! :D

ok im not new but ive never posted here so hey everyone :D
my name is katie...im 13, i live in Canada and im totally obsessed with CSI and CSI Miami! :D

Canada sure does love it's CSI. ;)

I just thought I'd say that I'm leaving for a bit to be in Montreal for a wedding. Blech. But I'll be back on Sunday hopefully. :D

Have fun there speed_cochrane! :)
with all my best,
and oh.. take care, i know what wedding means! :lol:

Re: Farewells

hey guys, just joined at the begining of the week and introduced myself already, but thought id say goodbye for a few days...im off to VEGAS tomorrow morning at like 6am! :) be back next week!!

have fun on the boards!

~nix

hello there again, even though i just bid hello, i must bid goodbye! I'm off to a navy bootcamp for nine days that I don't even want to go to, grrrrr :mad:. But at least I don't have my head put through a wall(don't ask).

~Ash

Everybody is deserting us. Hope you'all come back now, y'hear, in time for the season premieres of the CSI series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back