International Women's Day!

Me neither actually.. until my friend told me it! I think it's good, this day. Still, a lot of women around the world are abused every day and I think it should end.

Happy Women day!!

We shouldn't work or study that day IMO...Men should take care of us and we would only take care of ourselves; we give so much all the year long that we deserve to breathe and take some rest on OUR day.

Happy Women's day!

Do you think if I tell my husband that today is 'women's day' he will cook the dinner tonight? I'm going to try it and see what happens, nothing to lose! :lol:

Elsie said:
Happy Women's day!

Do you think if I tell my husband that today is 'women's day' he will cook the dinner tonight? I'm going to try it and see what happens, nothing to lose! :lol:

he he he :lol: let me know if that works :)

and Happy Women's day to everyone. Let's take care of ourselves so we can take care of the one's we love

Happy Women's Day! Nothing special happened today, I think. For me, it's kind of normal, I am not a woman, yet. But my sister received a flower and...a bubble gum :lol:

Meh, at school guys said "Happy Women's day" to me and my friend AFTER we paid our coffee and donut :lol: Then we were like "could have bought these for us " :p

Yeah, the husband wasn't really interested in women's day, so I made dinner myself.

His favourite day is 'international talk like a pirate day' apparantly! :lol:

I tried to get my Dad to take me and my sister out for dinner tonight, in honour of International Women's Day, but he told me I wasn't international :( :lol:

Even though it's almost over:

Happy Women's Day to everyone women here!

I didn't know that this was a real holiday or else I would have been telling my friends this all day.

Back