Innocence- Catherine/Sara Fiction

marg_kc_willows

Hit and Run
A/N: Well I've been working on this fiction and now I think i'm ready to post it. I REALLY NEED A BETA so if up for the job hit me up...thanks
xx Bridgette xx

Summary: One of the CSI's come face to face with a really crazy man.Can the team find them before something big that with change all their lifes for ever happens. (!!please R&R please!!)

Disclaimer: I dont own anything...only CBS
Rating: Mature
------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
Catherine walked into the Crime Lab not knowing what was in store for her.She pass the front desk smiling as she went.Every lab tech stop what they were doing and was now in the breakroom with the others,waiting for there friend.Catherine open the door to a larger crowd of people .

"Catherine" Sara said walking from behind the them.

"Uhm..why are ALL you guys in here?"Catherien ask looking a little confused

"Catherine,...baby look at me"

Catherine turn and her face soften, now smiling.
"You know I love you with all my heart,and no matter what, we will ALWAYS will be together?"

Catherine nodded, smiling ear to ear.

"Well..."Sara got on her knee,you can see tears roll down Cath's face.

"Will you marry me?" with that everybody hold their breath.Catherine smiled remembering what happen two months before.

(Two months ago)

Catherine was off today, Grissom told her to go home and get some rest.She was on the case with a rapest torture his vitims and then made them kill theirselfs.There was one that got away and she was so scared he was going to kill her, she hung herself in the bathroom of the Crime Lab.Catherine found her and that was the last straw she broke down.That was all Grissom needed, he send her home.
Sara came home right after she saw Catherine stormed out the lab.Her and Cath had been together for about eight months.Catherine ask her to move in four months ago.Catherine trusted her with Lindsey.She really was a great and loving kid,but right now all that was on her mine was getting to Catherine.

"Baby?"She called when she walked in their room.Catherine sat up,you could tell she had been crying.

"Oh Baby" Sara went and got in the bed and was now holding a crying Catherine.Sara whisper I love you in Catherine hear and that made her calm her down a bit, unstill she feel asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Catherine POV:
I woke up to laughing and giggling,and wow was it loud.I was a mess last night,Sara is so good to me.I felt so bad for those girls,taken from their families and being torture for no damn reason.God what is this world coming to.

I made my way down stairs but something caught my eye... OH MY GOD a wedding book.I think i'm blushing...wait this could mean alot of thing, first this could be Lindsey book...or Sara could be planning this for a friend or something.But why i'm I still blushing.

I hear foot steps coming up the stairs I through the book in the bathroom,and walked down stairs meeting up with the love of my life.

"Good morning baby, feeling better?"Sara ask kissing me on my lips mmm... that feels good.

"MMM... now I am " we walked down stairs going into the kitchen.

"Mom good mornig" Lindsey smile and give me the biggest hug ever.

"Linds ...no...air..." she let go and runs up stairs to get ready for school.I sware she's growning up so fast.

"She grownig up Catherine just let her experience life as it is" Sara told me

"I know but she's my little girl and I wanna be there every step of the way"I said as Sara took my hand and lead me up stairs.

"Cath you can, but there somethings she has to do herself, just let her know she has your support. Now go,get some rest you deserve it. Love you baby"

I hear her call Linds and there out the door, I know she's right but i'm scared..scared that Linds may fall into the road I did, and I don't think I could live with myself if that happen...for now i'll rest.

Little did she know, he was watching,watching and waiting for her.He wanted her and he always get what he wants, now or later he would.

Well that was the first chapter, I know lame but comment please

Back