in need of a lab tech

First, you need a smaller banner that fits the board's rules: Maximum width 220 pixels by maximum height 75 pixels.

Second, what type of lab tech do you need? Ballistics, trace, dna, fingerprints, documents, anthropology, or any of the other fields of forensics?

Third, what type of pay are you offering?

I think you've been told be different people to do something about that banner. Like 4 times now, what i know.

What do you mean, 'need a labtech'? Are you just being immature and... just making topics?

well actually. i am in need of a lab tech. its for some a bit classified i dont perfer to talk about it on the forum, email will be best. I need someone who can deal with chemicals. I apologize for my banner. I will change it. I am not being immature. Infact, the people relpying these remarks have no clue about what they are talking about. so please if your not interested, and want to mock. do so else where.

now, dont reply if what your about to say will make this thread look stupid. I am not here to bug or to keep you entertained. I am here for some very valueable information that i know some of you intelligent people have that can share with me.

Mmkays, please be nice everyone.
Hunter said:
I think you've been told be different people to do something about that banner. Like 4 times now, what i know.

What do you mean, 'need a labtech'? Are you just being immature and... just making topics?
Hunter, please do not try and backseat mod. agent_xxx currently has no signature so obviously something has been done. Ahem, as for this labtech business. If you have no information pertaining to it, or no questions, then please don't spam this thread and please don't flame.

agent_xxx said:
well actually. i am in need of a lab tech. its for some a bit classified i dont perfer to talk about it on the forum, email will be best. I need someone who can deal with chemicals. I apologize for my banner. I will change it. I am not being immature. Infact, the people relpying these remarks have no clue about what they are talking about. so please if your not interested, and want to mock. do so else where.
Mmm, agent_xxx, you need a labtech. however, you don't specify what you exactly need them for. by your previous posts, it would suggest that you need the specified person to work for you as a vigilante. however, i feel that it would be best to explain to people what exactly you need them for. Please note that if you're rude in your thread, some people might feel that you might be rude to them if they reply to you.

Back