Imaginary Friends

My friend was named Amber, we hung out everyday from the time I was 3 on. We played monopoly, barbies, ate dinner, and went swimming together. It was great.

Then we moved and Amber stayed with her family, I cried for a week, than I started pre-school, made some friends and used to write Amber letters which I tried to mail but my mom wouldn't stamp it. I eventually stopped writing and she was out of my life.

*lol* I wondered if people would be brave enough to admit to having imaginary friends? I wouldn't worry though, as it requires a great deal of imagination and creativity to have one. ;)

I had one and I can just about remember her. She was called Susan and always wore a frilly yellow dress, she lived directly outside of my bedroom window (which is weird now I think about it and she must have been able to fly?). Anyway, I don't remember this but apparantly one day she just went! I told my parents that she had moved across the sea to New York, and that was the end of that. My parents were just really surprised that I had even heard of New York, let alone knew vaguely where it was! :lol:

in psycology, our teacher told us that only sons or daughters or those who have a big age difference of age are the ones that had imaginary friends. In my case, my big brother and i are one year apart, so we were close, and didn't need to fill any hole with an imaginary friend.

Erm...my brother isn't so much older than me and I also had few friends so... I don't think it was hole in my life.

Back