I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... scared! (spoilers)

midnight_tiptoes

Head of the Day Shift
6wpryg0.gif

Meet Horatio's ex: Elizabeth Berkley is joining CBS' crime drama "CSI: Miami" as a recurring character.

She will play Julia Winston -- former wife of Horatio Caine (David Caruso) and the mother of his recently discovered teenage son, Kyle (Evan Ellingson) -- who becomes part of an investigation when her billionaire husband is murdered.

Berkley has guest-starred on the mothership "CSI" series, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," which spawned "CSI: Miami."

The actress's feature credits include "Showgirls," "Any Given Sunday," "Curse of the Jade Scorpion" and "Rodger Dodger."

Source.

---

BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HA HA HA HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HA HA HA!!!!

p.s. LOL

Oh God I hope she does it.

^ Thanks for posting this info. ;)

Every member of H family need a ton of vicodin to handle all this H drama. :lol:

Billionaire husband ?! :eek: Dear Lord pls give me strength!

Re: I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... scared! (spoil

Elizabeth Berkley?but..she's only 35!maybe she is to young for horatio and for play kyle's mom. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Shouldn't this go in the spoiler thread btw?

Ohw! I don;t like her at all (my least fave from saved by the bell). But why all the drama in all of an instance that her billionaire hubby gets killed. A good conversation between Kyle's mom and H is more than enough for me. More screen time for H-Kyle please! And I am a big fan of the whole H-Kyle thingy.

She is way to youg too.. I know Marisol was way out of his league. But she must have been a teenager (19) and H a lot older when she was pregnant with Kyle :p And the thing that he was a NY detective back then. Sure on a special task force in Florida and all. Does that makes him a fed? :p ohw no H hates feds.

Sorry just my blurps about the whole storyline flaws lately...

But one thing is for sure... Evan Ellingson is cool! But I had really hoped for some good stuff around that storyline!!

It gets stranger by the week :lol:

When have CSI:Miami ever thought about age accuracies or inaccurcies in the past? No one has birthdays in Miami I don't think :p

This storyline should definately be intresting to watch unfold.

She is way to youg too.. I know Marisol was way out of his league. But she must have been a teenager (19) and H a lot older when she was pregnant with Kyle :p

Maybe that’s why she ran away from H all those years ago, not telling him anything :lol:

Her billionaire hubby getting murdered???

Aaaah, so that’s how they’ll get Kyle out of jail, buy him out with late hubby’s billions :rolleyes:

This thread name is great!! LOVE IT! :lol:

I remember watching "Saved by the Bell" as a kid, and I can't believe they're casting Elizabeth Berkely in this role - UGH! First, she must've been really really young when she was ::ahem:: seeing H, so that's creepy, and second, she's not the best actress in the world :rolleyes:

Hey, who knows, maybe she'll suprise us like Mark-Paul Gossler did on NYPD Blue. (although I'm not holding my breath).

And I mean, why couldn't they find someone around Horatio's age to play this role - geez! She was like, what, 17, in 1991? Was he seeing a freakin' high school student?? UGH. She's supposed to be a nurse - and that takes a few years of higher level education. C'mon now. I'm sure there are plenty of beautiful "older" actresses out there that are better than EB - All I'm going to be thinking through the whole episode is that scene w/the pills now! (I'm soo excited! LOL)

There are a few problems with these spoilers - first off, it's Julia Eberley, not Winston. Second, I don't think she was his wife b/c she didn't even know his real name and they only knew each other for a few months (but hey, that didn't stop H w/Marisol, so who knows ... :rolleyes: )

BlueCurl said:
Shouldn't this go in the spoiler thread btw?
Not necessarily. As long as there's a spoiler warning in the thread title, that's fine. We try to confine most spoilers to the Spoiler Lab thread, but if someone feels a spoiler would make an interesting thread topic, then no problem. :)

So, does Horatio not get involved with women who aren't at least 15 years younger than him? Maybe that's where Yelina has been going wrong all these years. It has nothing to do with the fact that she was his sister-in-law. She's clearly too old for him! ;)

So, does Horatio not get involved with women who aren't at least 15 years younger than him? Maybe that's where Yelina has been going wrong all these years. It has nothing to do with the fact that she was his sister-in-law. She's clearly too old for him!

We have been concentrating on the wrong issue this whole time!I have nothing more to add!!! :lol: :lol:

OK, wait...if her husband is a billionaire, what the heck was Kyle doing in foster care??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Interesting casting choice. I gotta say, it is funny that H never has an age appropriate woman, but then, that's not exactly unique in the CSI series or well, TV in general.

i agree with you Top41 :).. if her husband was a billionaire then she would be more then capable of being able to support a teenage son... i also totally agree that every woman H is with or has been with is alot younger then him i mean thats kinda crazy but oh well... the only thing that i am not to thrilled about is that her husband has to get murdered.. I mean is that the only way they could write her into the story line? :confused: :confused:

I have to agree with you all. Couldn't they find anyone older to play his wife? I know Elizabeth Berkley hasn't done anything in awhile but this is crazy. It seems unrealistic that Horatio wives are that hot.

Elizabeth looks so young to be playing his ex, they should've found someone older

like i have said i totally agree with you all :) about Horatio's ex being way to young.... i mean she should be older considering Kyle is what about 16 years old now? :confused:

@Lucy: allrighty. didn;t know that!

@miamirocks: mark-paul gosselaar is good! I liked him on saved by the bell as well as on NYPD Blue! And he has Dutch parents, speaks Dutch accoriding to IMDB.com! That counts for something!

They really should cast someone around his own age or max like 8-10 years younger or so! Not someone who just turned 35 in real life! And was still playing a high school kid on saved by the bell... But hell she can't act either!

Back