If you were a GUEST STAR, which role would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitly play on Vegas. And I would play the very helpful witness that they would have to keep talking to to get all the answers. I would have to say that would be my dream job. LOL.

I would be a suspect, but I'd turn out to be innocent. All the evidence would point to me, but it would be a frame-up! Just to get some attention!! Anything to be in the same room as Horatio, and be grilled by him! :D ;) To be a part of something so huge, and even to be on the show would be so exciting and a huge honour for me. I'd play a passer-by on the street walking by the Hummer if I could!! To work with David, Emily, Adam, Khandi and Jonathan would be just... WOW. That's how much I love the show! :D :) I love it, love it, love it love it love it!! :D :lol:

I chose CSI:NY and as much as I wanted to be a corpse, chances of me managing that without giggling like a loon are next to nothing so I chose expert as I'm training to be an archaeologist so I spend more time than most digging stuff out of the ground. I spent last week putting a medieval burial back together and I never did find all the poor mans toe bones. :eek:

I'd be a very dark and dramatic abused girl who killed her father for self defence and gets all the Miami CSIs' support... Just because I love them all (nearly :p) and I want to be loved back. :cool:

I would be a CSI on CSI Miami. (Duh.) Is there anything else for me? :lol:

Too bad you said non-romantic...phooey.

Like i said, there's no other choices for me.

Even though i couldn't vote this, i would of chosen a CSI in CSI Miami who was H's fiance. :p *runs off wooping*

I don't mind which CSI I appear in, although I would prefer Miami so I can be with Ryan or Horatio. :D

I would like to be a detective, I think it would be so cool as they always get to be the hard ass. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back