If you could choose any show. . .

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by fastfoodjunkie, Aug 7, 2007.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That would be awesome! I can imagine Greg and Nick playing off of Sam and Dean so well. Especially Greg and Dean together since they have similar tastes in music. :lol: I can see Dean kind of hitting on Catherine too. :lol:

Oh yeah, Danny’d be a total skeptic. Stella’s a slight bit more open-minded than Danny. Flack interrogating Dean. Bwaaaaahhhh! That would be funny!

You are so right about Greg and Reid. And this crossover would be amazing. It’s so sad that Warrick is gone now cause I think he and Morgan would have played off of each other well. They are both kind of hotheads. :lol: I think Sara and Prentiss would have played well off each other as well. Grissom and Gideon would have played well off each other, but I think Grissom and Rossi would play well off each other too. But, if we had CSI NY with Criminal Minds then I’d say Flack and Hotch would play well off each other.

I’d like to see Mac and Grissom solving a crime together. Stella and Catherine. Danny & Lindsay with Greg and Nick. Flack and Brass. Oh, the possibilities.

My ultimate dream though is to have a CSI Miami / LV crossover with Greg and Ryan working together to solve a crime.

A crossover with Numbers would be good too. I’d love a crossover with Burn Notice though. A crossover with Bones would be cool. Grissom and Brennan have a lot in common. :lol: And I think Greg would probably develop a bit of a crush on Brennan. :lol:

As for shows that are now cancelled: BTVS/ANGEL, Charmed, Special Unit 2… but, ultimate wish would be CSI (any or all) with Invisible Man. Can you imagine Nick & Greg’s reaction to being quicksilvered by Darien? :lol: How fascinated Grissom would be by the Quicksilver process? Hobbes and Brass would play well off each other, don’t’cha think?

:lol: They probably would! That would be too funny.

The Family Guy thing is hilarious!

:lol: That’s a very funny image! I love it!

2. Kazalene

Kazalene Rookie

I LOVE the bones idea. With any of the CSI shows... but maybe it would be good for Miami - they'd actually have to use a real case. One that didn't involve a murder of the elite or a trophy wife and whatnot.

The Desperate Housewives idea would be good for that though; the plastic cases I mean.

And I think Criminal Minds would be awesome too!