If you could change....

- my eyesight, glasses can get so annoying especially in summer
- I wouldnt be so shy
- I would have red hair
- I wouldnt be so lazy

N need for big changes... I am happy with who I am! It can just become better. And the onlyone thatcane make things better is me...

I would procrastinate a lot less. It takes me monthes just to clean my sheets...

I would focus in school some more because my grades need some serious help

Okay so I would change:
-My eyebrows, they bother me
-The fact that I am so unorgainzed
-How I can't be awake during the day, and only at night
-Taking everything personally
-Getting jealous wayy to easily
-Hurting people in weird ways
-Being so late

and I think that's pretty much it. I think.

I would change:

-My eyebrows also cause there huge.
-My toes ( i know thats really weird) i dont like them.
-I would be more motivated.
-I want to be more outgoing and stop caring what people think about me.

Depth-Of-Love those are things that I want to change about my self too and I would like to get closer to my mom and be confident enough to tell her girl stuff

-Along with everyone else, I hate my eyebrows. Such a hassle.
-I would be better at the NintenDogs game. I'm addicted to it, but all I do is play Frisbee :(

My speech. Nothing comes close to this in the things I wish I could change. I've stuttered ever since I starting talking, which was at age three (in which my mom was told to take me to a school for the deaf because I would never speak). No one knows how embarrassing and frustrating it is when you struggle with your own name, and then have to listen to adults mock you and laugh.

That's another thing too. I wish I had tougher skin, but that's something I'm working on. I'm shy and don't speak up for myself much.

heh I hate mine too, so bushy! (eyebrows that is)

Wow this took off more then I thought it would. Guess everyone has something they want to change.

I would change my personality detail of "proving that I'm always right".

I would change my hair's thickness - it's so frizzy and wavy and poofy. Really annoying.

I would change my eyebrows, but who wouldn't?

I would change my insecurity about relationships in general, whether with friends or a special someone.

I would change my past so that I could forget my dysfunctional family fights.

I would change everyone's opinion of me being all-knowing and the smartest kid in the world, although I'm not.

I hear ya with the dysfunctional familly bit, if I erased all their fights I probably wouldn't know who they were anymore (which could be nice)

I would change my "all or nothing" style of thinking because it really f**** me over sometimes.

Back