If you could change....

What would you change about yourself or your life if you could. I'll do one first then y'all can join in if you want too. This can be anything from your hairstyle to where you live.

Things I would change:
I would become more outgoing
I would change my hairstyle do something fun and crazy
Go out with friends more
Get out of Nebraska and out to the coast where dog stuff is better
Wear more make-up
Try not eating meat, eating meat always has bugged me and I admire vegans, vegetarians etc. but in Nebraska it's hard to get away from meat.
Tell everyone that I am gay and not be worried about how they would react
Get a Great Pyrenees to show
Kick my anxiety so it would be easier to learn to drive (long story)

Those are really random. Please feel free to add your own!
:rolleyes:

I would change where i live. i would want to live in LA so i can possibly meet the cast of CSI: Miami, and Rory Cochrane.

Lol!! Sound like a good reason to me!

It's quite sad that I would go there for the dog opportunities. They have waaaaay better shows, okay well everything dog-related out there. One would think the middle of the US would be more of a novelty *sigh*

I would:
Move out of West Virginia; there is nothing here!
Speak up more in discussions, with friends, family, etc.
Become more decisive
Not fight with my sister so much

If I could change, I would move out of my little town and move someplace with a bit more structure and culture. There's not much culture out in the boondocks.

If I could change, I would've kept up with sports like softball and swimming. If I had known how much I wanted to play them now, I never would never have stopped playing.

If I could change, I would stop being late. My family's always late and I hate always being the girl who shows up in the middle of the meeting instead of the beginning.

If I could change, I would run every day. I miss running. (Stupid asthma!)

I would move to Chicago, full time. Stupid Suburbs.

I would dye my hair, but my mom will never let me because it's a natural color. but I want brown hair.

I'd be a bit more wild. I'm not shy, but I'm definatly the girl who stops people from doing crazy things that aren't dangers, like crank calls.

Right,
First thing I would change is my hair colour(it's horatio red). I don't think it's that bad myself, but a childhood of mocking over it has sort of turned me off(that's how mature people are in Ireland). People aren't that bad nowadays but then again I've had blonde hi lites since I was 14!

Second thing would be...that I would like to be good at something. Don't really have a talent (that I've discovered yet anyway). I'd love to be able to sing, or draw, or be good at sports, I'm none of those!

Part of me wants to say that I would change where I live. During the college year I live away anyway bar weekends. There are aspects of where I live that I would change. I've made some of the best friends of my life here, and all my family are here, but you do get those groups of people that just want to make your life hell for no particular reason. Thats what I would change about my hometown.

I also wish I could be more outgoing. I'm a bit quiet and shy. It's hard for people to get to know me, or want to know me, because quiet and shy can often be mistaken for snobby (I've found anyway).

...everything? :lol: Ok seriously. It's more of a what would I keep: (In no particular order)
My body, it's ok, I can live with it. :lol:
My sexuality, took a while to accept, but I'm learning.
My brains, I may not be the cleverest, *hides quizzes thread* but I do ok. :)

That ok? :rolleyes: I sort of didn't answer the question, but I'm trying to be optimistic. :D

There are definitely some things I'd like to change...

First of all I want to be more self-confident, although it's become much better since I started my vocational training 2 years ago(but might also be a matter of age, don't know).
I'd bring up the courage to go to another stable, somewhere where my horse can be outside the whole day and where people treat each other equally and not by how much money and how many horses they've got. But although I've got a horse on my own, I have realized that there are still lots of things I don't know, so I depend on our boss at the stable somehow... That sucks, I wouldn't mind if it was only about me but it's about my horse in first case.
I would stop hiding my feelings. I always do, only when I'm drunk I show them - and that's not always so good...

Those are the things I think of first.

I'd move as far away from this place as possible
I would stop trying to live up to other people's standars
I would spend more time with friends that truly matter to me
I would change myself and make sure that I wouldn't be hurt so easily

Bev said:
I'd move to Australia!

Where's that content that is needed in posts?

GOD I hate one liners. Explain and explain if there nothing more to change.

I would dye my hair black, and my mother would not have any problems with it.
I would be more artsy, so then I could become a tattoo artist like I've always wanted.
I would be more outgoing so I wouldn't be so lonely and count chatting online as my only source of finding friends.
I would change how my body looks (but really, who wouldn't?! :lol:)
I would learn how to play the guitar so I could take my guitar back from my sister.
I would move to New York City. I've always loved NYC, and my mother keeps telling me she'll never let me move there, so I would want that to change.

I've I could change..

I would look thinner..And be happy with it.
I would have long blond hair again and never thake it off again.. hihi
I would be a mom very lovely and caring.
I would have a nice house with a beautiful garden.
I would not have to run away from myself!!
I would be a singer or actrice like i always dreamed of.
I would shout to the world that I am in love and That i Love her so much you cant believe.

I'd change my eyes, not the colour or shape, the vision, so I don't need glasses or contact lenses.
I'd change my appearance, make up everyday and all.
I'd change my hair, more hair, longer and a colour that i don't need to change anymore.
I'd be more responsable and be able to spend my money wisely.
I'd work less hours, so I can have a life outside my job.
I'd stop getting angry easily, mostly with mecanics and operators.

Back