if they made csi figures {VOTE}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything Nick can wear, hat, jacket,(He looks good in it.), gun, hair has on like the end of sixth season, not buzz cut,(He did that because he was mad at the people at CSI set.) and not long hair,(I like to see his eyes, cute ears and forehead.) that all I can think of.

oh, I voted for Nick, I would so buy him if they sold it, and I'd pose him on my desk in my room,then I'd buy a second one, that would stay in it's package :D

I'm still trying to find the Tom Welling "Clark Kent" action figure, I must have it :D

oh I hope they make one, that would be fun :D

Gilbert said:
not buzz cut,(He did that because he was mad at the people at CSI set.)

i think he was joking about that in an interview. he actually had to get rid of his red mullet from filming evel knievel :D
but sign me up for a nick figure too! he should come with exchangable hair pieces, one for each season. that would be fun

rwf05 said:
I see nick coming complete with plexiglass case :)
Don't forget his removable mustache! lol.

But I voted for Greg. I would so totally buy a Greg figure, and then maybe a Sara figure. Haha, it would be like what I used to do with my Barbie and Ken dolls. Omg that just reminded me of this video Sandles21 made. Alright, sorry back on topic.

But yeah I would buy all of them. That would be sooo awesome! CrimeScene wrote a fic about that .. CSI's in Toyland, or something. You should read it, it's good.

Okay i'm done now ... :D

I voted for Catherine. She wouldn't be my first choice but we need to remember that it isn't about who we would want it is who would sell the best. I think that dolls are marketed at young girls and they would be more likely to buy a blonde woman than an old bearded man.

Oh wow, a Nick Stokes action figure would be so hott
I think, and the poll agrees with me, that Nick would definitely be a hott seller =)

I personally would buy a Sara :D
But in terms of popularity, I vited for Grissom.
And Laetri while that is true, I thnk that CSI fans would also buy them, and the majority of them are in thier teens or over. And would probably buy the character they like best or something.

toooo true
i dont think little girls of say 6 would go "mommy i want a bearded man doll"
but they wouldnt know the true meaning behind the dolls so its a diff story
but for all us csi fans we would choose our fave charecter!

and thus i would have to have grissom....

nick with a removable mustache!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back