if they made csi figures {VOTE}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Grissom. Why? Because I would buy like, eight hundred.
Me: This is Grissom 4, he's wearing his sunglasses because he's standing on the window and the sun hurts his eyes, and I hate seeing my Billy in pain. Next is Grissom 5, but you can't see him because I'm still working on a way to enlarge him so we can cuddle. Next...

^^^ ok now that is funny!!!

i think i would have to buy lots of grissoms too!!

like 10 then i can theme them for each season and have some for other seasons to come!!

Shame you can only vote once because I would love to have a Nick, Greg, Warrick, Cat, Sara and Lady H one and freak my family out with my lil obbssesion I would have on them! Oh I wanna Vartann one! He's so cute!

Crysthala said:
Me: This is Grissom 4, he's wearing his sunglasses because he's standing on the window and the sun hurts his eyes, and I hate seeing my Billy in pain. Next is Grissom 5, but you can't see him because I'm still working on a way to enlarge him so we can cuddle. Next...
:lol: I love that ^ thats what I would be like!

Crysthala said:
It seems that a few of us (!) would do that... :lol: Oh, the dealers would be so happy! And so would we! :D

I want these so bad now! I would play with them all the time! And they could sit on my shelf right next to my FOB action figures that i will be buying as soon as they come out in September. :D

Wow, between Grissom and Nick, they are the most popular. I forgot one more thing, Nick with glasses, different kind of glasses with Nick, so it Grissom, reading glasses and sunglasses and hats for Grissom and Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back