Identity Crisis question

Mac&Adam Fan

Pathologist
Just watched the episode I recorded a week ago and I got a question about Ellie.

First, here is the link that had the discussion for the episode. http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=62384&highlight=Grade%3A+Identity+Crisis

I liked parts of the episode. I don't think A/D/L were afraid of the boss but from maybe Mac's vantage point, it may have looked like they were goofing off. But the software did run a bit long.

I liked the conversation between Mac and Jo and especially the ending. I don't think Mac needed to talk about Reed because they aren't really family and I'm not sure that Jo even knows about Reed.

About Ellie, why didn't she just run away? Why didn't she just leave the scene after the shooting and pretend it didn't happen?

About Ellie, why didn't she just run away? Why didn't she just leave the scene after the shooting and pretend it didn't happen?
Because her mom was first part of the FBI and then the NYPD. Running from a crime scene and keeping that sort of secret isn't even a consideration for Ellie. Besides, look at how close she and Jo were. I honestly don't think she could have kept it a secret...both from the fact that Jo would be able to tell that something was up, and Ellie just not be able to carry the burden of witnessing a crime and never saying.

Back