Icon Challenge CSI:Miami-ch #15~ Lab Techs - Voting Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge CSI:Miami - Ch #15 ~ Lab Techs - Voting!

*jumps in*

Just a short info (as always :p ), mainly directed to Lil:

this thread will remain open for the voting, but please post the results and the winners in a new thread. Thank you! :)

P.S.: I don't think you will have, but if you have problems with opening the new one, just pm Wyoming or myself :)

^ Thanks, Vera! I think I'll be able to open the new one. ;) Keep those votes coming, guys! Voting will probably close Friday.

I dont think I voted! 3,8,24

Love the icon, location and sig, Chloe. :) Woohoo Harrpy Potter! (I'm reading the 7th book ATM :D)

CSI: Miami Icon Challenge- Lab Techs- RESULTS!

Let me first say congratulations and thank you to everyone to entered. I'm just filling in for this challenge, and you all made it as enjoyable (and painless) as possible. Your icons blew me away, and in my book, you're all winners. I'd give you all big fat gold medals, but I don't have that much money and don't know how to get them to you. :lol:

FIRST PLACE:
4x15Miami0372.jpg
by 4ENSIX

SECOND PLACE:
5x06Miami1621.jpg
by 4ENSIX

THIRD PLACE:
valera2.jpg
by Fingerprints

(Chloe, are you glad you entered? :p)

RECOGNITION AWARD:

I had to. Too many amazing icons. Hard choice, but:

LabTechs1.png

This icon was so well done- from the crop to the coloring to the brushes. I loved the border, the text, and everything about it. :D Great job.

LabTech01.png

The crop was wonderful, the lighting and coloring was gorgeous, and the brush technique fit well. Great job as well.

Sorry for the horrible-ness of the banners, guys. Anyway, I'm not running the next challenge, but to whoever will: it's all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back