Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge - Pilots ~Winners Up!

Alright guys- I hate to do this to everyone who got me an icon, but I only have three beginners participants, and a ton of advanced. New icon makers want to try it? I'll entend it one ladt time until Friday, but then I'll put it up no matter what.

Come on everyone out there!

A short remark: if there won't be any more beginner entries - at least 10 - there is no reason to make two categories, then please refrain from 'Beginners/Advanced' and put them up in one category. *ducks from sharp flying objects* :p -->
Beeecauuuse: there is no real competition in the beginners level if there are only 3 or 4, got it? ;)

ive sent mine in, cainesugar, i dont no if you've recieved them all not, not sure if you've been on to get them, or if my comp is playing up, be grateful if you let me know, thanx :D

I'm sorry, I've been busy, but I have all the entries. No more entries please, and I'll put up the voting later today or tomorrow (as I am currently at a friend's house for part of the weekend)

Thanks for your patience. :)

Agh! This is the THIRD time I'm trying to post this. Bear with me, I've had to re-type it all twice. And again- I'm sorry for being so late, this weekend was really a mess.

Just saw your post, Vera- ;) thanks, and I will. :D Sorry for having to combine them, everyone- there aren't enough beginners entries! :lol:

CSI: Icon Challenge- Capturing the Episode- VOTING!

RULES
1. Please do not vote for your own icon. It's stupid and means you're so desperate for votes you'd cheat. Just don't do it.
2. Please vote in both categories.
3. Please vote for your favorite three icons in order of preference.
4. Please vote only once.
5. Please do not tell anyone which icons are yours so they'll vote for you. You want to win because your icon was the best, not because your friends like you.

nickgrave1.jpg
dani.jpg
ic-episode2-1.jpg
ic-episode1.jpg
test.png
Untitled-2.png
Untitled-1.png
CSIIconChallenge_CSI-CaptureEpis-2.jpg
CSIIconChallenge_CSI-CaptureEpisode.jpg
CSIIconChallenge_CSI-CaptureEpis-1.jpg
labrats001-1.jpg
1capure.jpg
2capture.jpg
110.jpg
Episode3.jpg
Episode2.jpg
Episode1.jpg
111.jpg
Episode03.jpg
Episode02.jpg
Episode01.jpg
iced-icon2.jpg
rasho-icon.jpg
icediconcomp.jpg
iconchallangecapturetheep2.jpg
HY106.jpg
pottr-1.png
feelnothing.png
icentry2.png
icentry.png

PM me if you don't see your icon.

Wow! There are all so incredible - it's really hard to pick.

Wao ppl..you really got to do it.. I didnt think that was possible to actually capture the epi.. :eek:
Regards

wow.....super difficult choices...

27 , 20 , 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back