Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge - CSI: Ships Ahoy! ~Voting Up!!

4ENSIX said:
Kit4na, and sorry about my little blonde moment! :lol:

You're only human and besides we all have those moments sometimes :lol: Looking forward to the next challenge :D

Great job everyone and congrats to the winners...*claps, and throws confetti*

Aw gee! Thanks Sunset *huggles* It's funny, of the ones I made, my winning one was my least favourite lol

Looking forward to the next challenge :D

Re: Icon Challenge - CSI: Second in Command Now up!

Hello, everybody! I'm back, and in cahoots with Lilly, also known as cainesugar, to bring you coordinated challenges for the SBC and this challenge. Since her theme is "Head Honchos", featuring Grissom, Mac, and Horatio, the theme for this challenge will be Second In Command! Basically, this means that the icons you enter must be of Calleigh, Catherine, or Stella. You're free to hunt down your own pics for this one, so have fun!

As always, here are the rules:

1. You may enter up to 3 icons.
2. There are two categories to this challenge - Beginner and Advanced. Please refer to these helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. I've noticed this starting to be a problem lately - please check to see which category to enter. If you've been consistently winning in Beginner, it may be time to move it on up to Advanced.
3. Please size all icons to 100x100 pixels. I check all entries for their size, and it's honestly a pain in the butt to have to do it myself.
4. Please PM your entry to me, 4ENSIX, by Friday, May 18th by 11:59 p.m. GMT. No, this does not mean at 11:59.
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
6. Please do not post your icons anywhere else before the challenge is over. This challenge is oh-so-much more fun when it's anonymous, so we prefer to keep it that way. ;)
7. No animations allowed.

Also...
PLEASE make sure you include the following in your PM

Title should read: Second In Command Icon Challenge - Beginners or if you're in advanced, put advanced instread of beginners. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, as challenges tend to make for a very messy inbox.
In the body of your message, please include BOTH the URL AND THE IMAGE. It really sucks to have to chase down someone to get missing information, plus it slows down the posting of the icons, which I think we'd all agree just plain sucks.

Good luck everybody! :D Get those creative juices flowing!

edited for title :)

oh great! a new challange. i am so in!
i'll start hunting pics as soon as i can :D

Nice. I likey this challenge. Will get started as soon as i can. :D

Re: Icon Challenge - CSI: Second in Command Now up!

4ENSIX said:
5. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.

:confused: Sorry, but my english difficulties are confusing me. Does this mean that icons can't have anything written? i think it's not that, but I don't get exactly what it is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back