Icon Challenge - Capturing the Episode ~ Winners Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Icon Challenge: CSIs With Funny Faces - Now Up!

Beginners:

Advanced:

Great icons everyone :)

Beginner:

Advanced:

They all are absolutely hilarious!

Hey everybody,

I thought I should just tell y'all when voting's going to close, as I realize some of you may be wondering. It'll be open for quite some time - once the voting really starts tapering off, I'll close it and post the winners, but I would like to get as many votes as possible. :) Thanks for a great response so far! Please go tell all your friends to come vote - it only takes a second and they get to stare at all the pretty icons. :D

Chloe

I can't stop laughin at these icons.....they are all great. I can't wait to see what the next challenge will be...lol...hope its as funny and creative as these funny faces challenges.

Beginner

Advanced

great job everyone! :)

DJRideout said:
I can't stop laughin at these icons.....they are all great. I can't wait to see what the next challenge will be...lol...hope its as funny and creative as these funny faces challenges.
Oh, I think you'll find it plenty fun. ;)

Beginners

Advanced

My first time voting for icon challenges. I couldn't help. I just had to vote for the *thud* one. It's way too hilarious. :lol:

4ENSIX said:
DJRideout said:
Oh, I think you'll find it plenty fun. ;)

lol...oh now see, you got me super wonderin and unable to wait...lol, even though I know I gotta....i will be impatient though....lol...impatiently waiting! :lol:

Beginners:

Advanced:

Great work everyone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back