Icon Challenge #8: LOTR - Frodo Baggins - WINNERS UP!!

wibble

Corpse
Yup, this week we're going to do two icon challenges, as Ducky has kindly agreed that some weeks, we will do two due to the large number of main characters in several TV shows and movies.

So to begin with, we're going to do a couple of the Lord of the Rings heroes. For the first one we're going to make an icon using this cap of Frodo from the Fellowship of the Ring :)

councilofelrond588.jpg

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can only enter 1 icon, using the cap provided above.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 23rd September to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[3] Your icon must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size..

[4] The image can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[5] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[6] You must use the cap I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[7] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICON HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself.

Winners may receive a banner from me upon request via PM.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko :)

Re: Icon Challenge #8: LOTR - Frodo Baggins

hmm, since i cant be bothered studying right now i may as well do this! :)

I´m in of course. I think i´m gonna watch Return of the king tonite :p Need some inspiration ;)

I'm in I'm in I'm in!!! My friends call me a LOTR freak :lol:

Love Frodo! :D

:lol: ^

Join the club - I'm a LOTR freak too :D I remember when the trailers came out for each movie...you should have seen my face every time they came on at the cinema. My boyfriend thought I was crazy because I looked so excited :lol: I specifically remember sat there one time saying out loud "Oh, please show the LOTR trailer! Please!". Yup, my bf really thought I'd gone mad that time :p :lol:

Man, I HATE LOTR :p do you understand how much pain you cause me here?

Ah well... we get busy with these entries :D

DaWacko said:
Man, I HATE LOTR :p do you understand how much pain you cause me here?

Let me guess...you haven't read the book? :rolleyes: :p

Well, I'm sure you'll survive :lol:

Do you think I have TIME to read such a long books? :lol:
Besides, I'm not interested in that genre :p

*pats her co-mod* I guess I'll forgive you :p though I know you'll love me for the next icon challenge in a couple of weeks time ;)

*passes vodka to help her with trauma of LOTR entries* :lol:

Haha I also loved seeing the trailers... you should have seen me in the cinema during and inbetween ROTK, people thought I was grazy, so excited I was :lol:

The books are indeed very long LOL (I never even finished TTT :eek:)

DaWacko said:
Do you think I have TIME to read such a long books? :lol:
Besides, I'm not interested in that genre :p
Psshh, if you haven't read it then why do you hate it? ;)

I've read all of Tolkien's work, and I love LOTR :D I remember when they showed TTT's trailer in the cinema and I shouted and clapped after it ended - everyone looked at me like I was a freak :lol: Awesome icons challenges!

Back