Icon Challenge #5: Green - Results!

Re: Icon Challenge #4: Split ~ Now Open!

Just a quick reminder that icons are due Friday August 19th. I don't have any entries yet :(

Hmmm... it's deadline day, and I never got any entries :( Was anyone planning to enter?

Re: Icon Challenge #4

Challenge #4: Split

The theme for this round is split. Your icon must be split in some way... it's up to you how!

1. You may enter up to 3 icons in the 100x100 size
2. You may choose either beginners or advanced, but if there aren't enough entries, we may only be able to do one category
3. Please PM your entry to me, Dragonfly, with the challenge name/number in the subject line
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Don't post your icons on here, PM them to me (if you can't pm feel free to email them to the hotmail address in my profile, but let me know when you have done so). If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
6. You can make your icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesn't matter. All three CSI shows are welcome
7: Entries are due Sunday August 21st

Bonus Challenge: For this challenge, you may also send in ONE 140x140 icon with the same theme.

I have some entries for you, but was going to do one more. I thought Sunday was the deadline?

I'm having a hard time coming up with something, don't know why... I'll try to get some ready for sunday :S

Sorry will stand out this one. Didn't get to pc again. When I was couldn't decide what "split" should look alike.
Sadly they closed library (though they don't have Photoshop on any pc).
Ok ending my ramble.
Maybe will enter for next challenge

I've only had 2 people enter, so I'll extend the deadline to Thursday, but I absolutely cannot leave it any longer than that.

Last edited:

Damn! Why the site didn't work last night? :wtf: I had whole night with my friend's pc and I didn't know about it :scream:
Now I won't be able to join :(

Hope I'll get to pc next time :)

Okay folks, here's the deal. I'm going to be away for a week, and I was hoping to have the results posted by the time I left. That's not going to happen now, and since I have so few entries, I'll extend the deadline until I get back, so now you'll have until Monday September 5th to get your icons in.

happyharper, yes, blending is allowed.

Sorry I'm late! Voting will go up tomorrow. Until then, I still only have three people entered, so if there are any last minute entries out there, I'll gladly accept them.

Back