Icon Challenge #43 -Home Alone *WINNERS UP*

What Movie Do You Want To Do For The Christmas Theme?

• Home Alone

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Santa Clause

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Elf

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A Muppet's Christmas Carol

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Okies vote for the christmas movie you wanna do.
Voting will close next Saturday, cause I'm busy with school next week, sorry about that. I look forward so see what movie ya'll pick! :)

Ducky or Jacquie will kindly change the title as soon as voting is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Icon Challenge #43 -

Sophia before I vote on the movies a quick question.

Is How the Grinch Stole Christmas the original animated movie or the Jim Carey remake??

Gosh, I love all those movies, but my vote goes to Home Alone, bought it on dvd at the weekend. :D

Just to remind everyone! :)

Voting close Saturday and I will most likely get the challenge up in the afternoon/evening. I'm sorry to leave it that long but ya know I'm busy with school :).

So if you haven't voted yet and would like to do so here's the reminder ;). Thanks!

I voted for Home Alone because it's a nice youth memory. Not that I'm that old :p
Plus, except for the muppet one, I haven't seen any of the other movies :p

Hey, why wasn't The Nightmare Before Christmas an option? :(

I voted for Home Alone because it's a nice youth memory. Not that I'm that old :p
Plus, except for the muppet one, I haven't seen any of the other movies :p

Hey, why wasn't The Nightmare Before Christmas an option? :(
ah sorry I missed that one. I just listed some that were mentioned. Maybe next year we can do that as the theme for now we'll have to stick with the ones in the poll ;).

Okay guys voting is closed.

And the most votes go to *drum roll* “Home Alone” – Which is a totally funny Christmas movie :lol:.

Here are the RULES (I have changed these slightly to clear a few things up ;) ) – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140, using the caps provided below. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Saturday 13th December (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes.

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use the caps I provide or have a look in the gallery links I will provide. Please use the caps in these gallery only.

[6] No animated icons

[7] We're going to try catergories for this challenge cause I think this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #43 - Home Alone: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both).

Okay here are some caps, for those of you who do not have time to go through the gallery!:
HomeAlone1
HomeAlone2
HomeAlone3
HomeAlone4
HomeAlone5
HomeAlone6
HomeAlone7
HomeAlone8
HomeAlone9
HomeAlone10
HomeAlone11
HomeAlone12
or taking a look in the gallery here.
Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme! :)

Could Jacquie who is Nick's_Elf in the spirit of the holiday season or Ducky please add the challenge theme to the title! Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #43 -Home Alone *UP*

I've sent mine in! That was fun! :)

Another good one for next time might be "A Christmas Story". :lol:

Mine are in, this was fun, I love the Home Alone movies. :adore:

I'll see if I can find some time to do these, if the time comes and I haven't found enough time you have my permission to give me a slap :p

Holy crap, you guys are fast. :p

I'll try and have a go at it tonight. I'm also busy with the christmas challenge (who knew Paint is that hard to work with :wtf:) so I'll see.

Virtual slaps are accepted when not reached the deadline :p

Back