Icon Challenge #42 - *Bones* - WINNERS UP

Re: Icon Challenge #42 - *Bones* - VOTING UP

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the votes :)

Christmas and holiday theme sounds good. ;)

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the winners.

Sophia that was the exact reason why I chose that cap! :lol: I thought it was more interesting than the one next to it that didn't have the double image.

Christmas/holiday theme is great by me. :)

Susan

:eek: Whee! Thank you all for the votes, and for the rec. award, Soph! *iz happy* :D
Congrats to all the other winners, this challenge was awesome! And of course an x-mas theme is fine :)

Congrats to the winners. A Christmas theme is fine, is it going to be purely Christmas or a Christmas movie etc? Either way is fine by me :)

I appreciate all the replys! :)

Congrats to the winners. A Christmas theme is fine, is it going to be purely Christmas or a Christmas movie etc? Either way is fine by me :)
I'm not sure :lol: I mean I don't know what you guys did last year in the misc. challenge but it'd probably be a Christmas Movie. Could you guys post any the names of any Christmas Movies you'd like to do so I can decide on a theme, I'd appreciate that - I hope the mods don't mind me doing this.

I appreciate all the replys! :)

I'm not sure :lol: I mean I don't know what you guys did last year in the misc. challenge but it'd probably be a Christmas Movie. Could you guys post any the names of any Christmas Movies you'd like to do so I can decide on a theme, I'd appreciate that - I hope the mods don't mind me doing this.

I could make caps of Christmas With The Kranks (Tim Allen, Jamie Lee Curtis) if you want... or White Christmas (old movie with Danny Kaye in it). Or The Ultimate Gift (Drew Fuller of Army Wives) which is an awesome movie. Winter Break (Milo Ventimiglia) ... I don't know if it could qualify as a Cmas movie persay, but it's Wintery. :lol: Where The Heart Is has christmas in it, though technically not a cmas movie.

Other Cmas movies:

Jingle All The Way (Arnold Schwarzenegger). I don't have it, but my bro might.

The Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen.

Fred Claus (Vince Vaughn)

While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock) is sort of a Christmas movie and I do have it.

Babes In Toyland (Keanu Reeves, Drew Barrymore)- I have this one, but only on VHS, so I couldn't cap it.

To Grandmother's House We Go is a Christmas movie with the Olsen twins when they were little. (I have this one).

Santa Claus The Movie (Dudley Moore)

Snow Wonder (which had Eric Szmanda [Greg, CSI: Vegas] in it)

Deck The Halls (Matthew Broderick, Danny Devito)

Home Alone

Elf

Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (which my mom has, so I could cap it- it's an old movie though it is in color)

Last edited:
Wow, GregNickRyanFan, that's an impressive list! :eek:
I'd prefer s/th really Christmas-like, just as the "Santa Clause" with Tim Allen or "Home Alone" from your list. :)
And isn't there an older Disney Christmas Movie with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? I can be wrong, but that'd be awesome.
Oh, and what's about the movie "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" - no Christmas without it at my home :lol:

Thanks for the list GNRFan! :)

And isn't there an older Disney Christmas Movie with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck? I can be wrong, but that'd be awesome.
Erm it's called "Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas" - that would be awesome to do and I can get caps for that! :) - Would ya'll wanna do that?

Keep the suggestions coming! :)

Congrats to all the winners! :D

I think A Christmas Story (you're gonna shoot your eye out!) would have a lot of good possibilities, and then there's always It's a Wonderful Life which is a great classic movie.

Sophia, how about the movie for How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Screencap heaven has caps for it (and a lot of other interesting movies).

Susan

Sophia, how about the movie for How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Screencap heaven has caps for it (and a lot of other interesting movies).

Susan
Oh yah! That would be interesting to do! :D Okay I think it'd be best to do this: I'll post a poll when I put the next challenge thread up and whatever movie people vote for the most, we could do. Then Jacquie or Ducky could change the title to that (I mean what ever challenge we do). How does that sound. Is that okay with you guys?

Obviously I'm only gonna pick a few from the ones suggested to be put in the poll.

If anyone has other suggestions feel free to post! :cool:

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners :)

Another good movie would be A Christmas Carol. I'm partial to the 1951 version myself though :) Anyways whatever movie you people decide on is fine and of course Ducky or I will change the title for you Sophia :)

Back