Icon Challenge #40 - *Smallville* - WINNERS UP!

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Hey guys, I have a new challenge for you! :)

Anyways, this time we'll do “Smallville” – I LOVE this show its awesome and as someone requested it I thought'd we'd do it ;).

Here are the RULES (I have changed these slightly to clear a few things up ;) ) – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140, using the caps provided below. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Thursday 6th November (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes.

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use the caps I provide or have a look in the gallery links I will provide. Please use the caps in these galleries only.

[6] No animated icons

[7] We're going to try catergories for this challenge cause I think this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #40 - Smallville: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both).

Okay here are some caps, for those of you who do not have time to go through the gallery links!:
Smallville1
Smallville2
Smallville3
Smallville4
Smallville5
Smallville6
Smallville7
Smallville8
Smallville9
Smallville10
Smallville11
Smallville12
or taking a look in the gallery here and this one here which has the episodes from season 8 ;). You can use any of the caps from any of the seasons from any of the episodes ;).
Jensen Ackles starred in the following episodes (Season 4):
Crusade
Gone
Facade
Devoted
Run
Transference
Jinx
Spell
Bound
Scare
Unsafe
Pariah
Recruit
Krypto
Sacred
Lucy
Spirit
Blank
Forever
Commencement
And Justin Hartley starred in the following episodes:
Justin Hartley Seaons 6 - 8:

Sneeze Season 6
Wither Season 6
Arrow Season 6
Reunion Season 6
Rage Season 6
Hydro Season 6
Justice Season 6
Siren Season 7
Odyssey Season 8
Toxic Season 8
Committed Season 8
Identity < The episode airing tonight

*Thanks to Nikky who used her dvd boxes to list those episodes :p*

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme! :)

Could one of the Mods please sticky this topic for me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Icon Challenge #40 - *Smallville* - NOW OPEN!

First off - I'm in!

Now I hate to tell you this Sophia but the 28th of October was this last Tuesday as today is the 30th of October. :alienblush:

Susan

Now I hate to tell you this Sophia but the 28th of October was this last Tuesday as today is the 30th of October. :alienblush:

Susan

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm tired, its late so I forgot to change that :eek: Sorry, fixed! :)

SMALLVILLE!

I must say, one of those caps (I'm not gonna say which one :p) is mighty fine. ;)

I'm definitely going to try my hand at this one.

SMALLVILLE!

I must say, one of those caps (I'm not gonna say which one :p) is mighty fine. ;)

Oh, would it be someone with the initials JT? Or are you talking about Clark all wet and cold after a shower? :lol:

:( Shazza the gallery you linked too doesn't have any pictures in Season 8 ... which means a limited source of Shirtless Ollie

I had a perfect icon in mind for this episode :thumbsup:

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/smallville/screencaps/index.php?cat=6

^ Season 8 ^

I don't watch Smallville, but I saw Jensen Ackles in there somewhere. :angel:

Count me in! ;)

SMALLVILLE!

:lol: sounds good! I'm not sure which one you're on about though *iz lost* :lol: :p

:( Shazza the gallery you linked too doesn't have any pictures in Season 8 ... which means a limited source of Shirtless Ollie

I had a perfect icon in mind for this episode :thumbsup:

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/smallville/screencaps/index.php?cat=6

^ Season 8 ^

Oh Right sorry, you can use those caps I'll just add that to the links! :)

I don't watch Smallville, but I saw Jensen Ackles in there somewhere. :angel:

Count me in! ;)

teeeheee yeah there is teh ACKLES there somewhere :lol: :p

Wheeeee! Smallville! Yay, I'm sooo in! (if I haven't sent you at least one icon till Wednesday please give me a virtual slap :lol:)
Hach, I love me some Superheroes :D

Hmm, unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to have time to enter this one. Great theme though!

i'm in too, i'll enter anything that gives me a reason to make jensen prettiness ha

I've sent in my entry. It's been a long time since I last entered an icon challenge. :)

Back