Icon Challenge #36 - *Torchwood* -WINNERS UP

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Hey guys, another challenge for ya'll!!

Anyways, this time we'll do “Torchwood”.

Here are the RULES (I have changed these slightly to clear a few things up ;) ) – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Friday 26th September (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[6] No animated icons

[7] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #36 - Torchwood
Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both).

Okay here are the caps, please use the caps provided ONLY! THANKS!:

torchwood1
torchwood2
torchwood3
torchwood4
torchwood5
torchwood6
torchwood7
torchwood8
torchwood9
torchwood10
torchwood11
torchwood12

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme! :)

Could one of the Mods please sticky this topic for me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Icon Challenge #36 - *Torchwood* - NOW OPEN!

Oh Shazza, this is great! I'm in for sure :D And such great caps to choose from!

ETA: Just realized... the 24th is a wednesday, not a friday ;)

Last edited:

Torchwood, awesome, I'll try to make something !!! :D

Shazza - I can't see cap #9 for some reason. And - you are so very evil for doing this theme. You know I will have a hard time resisting this one. I love Torchwood! :adore::luvlove: *looks at current banner and icon*

Shazza - I can't see cap #9 for some reason. And - you are so very evil for doing this theme. You know I will have a hard time resisting this one. I love Torchwood! :adore::luvlove: *looks at current banner and icon*

I don't know why either, Kat I can see cap #9 fine I don't have a problem opening the link! :confused: hehe I hope you enter :p :devil:

p.s. if anyone else is having any problems see the caps let me know. I'll try to sort s/t out for you!

ETA: Just realized... the 24th is a wednesday, not a friday ;)
DUH! *slaps forehead* thanks for let me know! :) I've fixed that! :)

Last edited:

well it works now.....i kept getting a page error :confused: I have been wanting to make some new TW icons so I will try my best!

:shifty: I just sent my icons. :p

Hee. These were fun pictures to play with.

:::::wooshes into folder:::::

Did someone say Torchwood? :thumbsup: Might bring me out of my semi icon making retirement.

Just A Quick Reminder! :)

The deadline for enteries is Tommorow (Friday 26th September) 3 p.m. GMT+1 - Now due to the fact that I have a lesson in the afternoon which does finish till 3:15, I will not be able to put voting up start away but will not accept any icons after 3pm. So If you wish to enter you have about 1 and a half days to do so. So far I have 18 enteries. So some more would be nice please! :)

Sorry for the double post but voting is up! :)

VOTING RULES (Snagged again from Ducky! Thanks!)
[1] Don't vote for your own icon. It's a pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other entrants.
If you do, I'll notice it and you'll regret that (you'll be disqualified)

[2] Don't go around telling your friends or any other people to vote for you.
It's also a pathetic thing to do. If I find out you’re doing this, you will not be allowed to enter any future icon challenges.

[3] No bashing of the icons in any way – there is no need for it.

[4] Please only vote for 3 icons.
Give your first vote to whichever icon you like best,
your second vote to whichever photo you like second best,
and your third vote to whichever icon you like third best.
It is important that you do it like this.
Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

[5] How to set out your votes: please set your votes out as follows so they are easier for me to count later! Thanks!

Okay on to the icons:

Torchwood01.jpg
Torchwood06.jpg
Torchwood12.jpg
Torchwood17.jpg

Torchwood02.jpg
Torchwood07.png
Torchwood13.png
Torchwood18.jpg

Torchwood03.jpg
Torchwood08.png
Torchwood14.png
torchwood10.jpg

Torchwood04.jpg
Torchwood09.png
Torchwood15.png
Torchwood16.jpg

Torchwood11.jpg
Torchwood05.jpg

Let me know if I've missed your icon!

:D Does it even need saying how much I Looooove all of these? :adore: I love Torchwood.

Re: Icon Challenge #36 - *Torchwood* - VOTING UP

I haven't seen the show but the icons look awesome

Back