Icon Challenge #32 - *Brokeback Mountain* - WINNERS UP

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Hey guys, I apologise for getting this up so late but I had a a few trips earlier this week so I wasn't able to put a new challenge.

Anyways, this time we'll do “Brokeback Mountain” – I haven't watched this movie but I know it's a very popular one :).

Here are the RULES (Snagged from Ducky! Thanks! :p) – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Sunday 6th July (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size

[4] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[5] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[6] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[7] No animated icons

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, there is some in FanArt forum.

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.
Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to me (shazza_018). Winners may each receive a banner, more info about it is given after the results.

Okay here are the caps, please use the caps provided ONLY! THANKS!:

bbm1
bbm2
bbm3
bbm4
bbm5
bbm6
bbm7
bbm8
bbm9
bbm10
bbm11
bbm12

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme! :)

Could one of the Mods please sticky this topic for me! Thanks!

Also for the next challenge I would like to do something other than TV shows/Movies so if you have any theme suggestions feel free to leave a comment here or PM me thanks! :) (I was think we could do bands/artists or something like that whatever you guys are happy with just let me know. It'll be much appreciated. :) )

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #32 - *Brokeback Mountain* - NOW OPEN!

Sophia, I'm in. Great movie:)

I changed my post after you fixed the date:lol::guffaw: Too funny.

Last edited:

^ :lol: I was in a rush a forgot to change the due date :p. Its July 6th that's next sunday I think lol hahaha sorry if I'm confusing ya'll! :lol:

Sophia is killing me here. :lol: I stopped entering challenges and she goes and pulls this. It will be very hard to resist not entering this one. I must think about it..............:lol:

hmm... i'm pretty sure there had already been a Brokeback Mountain theme. nah, nevermind. i might enter :)

I'm going to give this a shot I really loved this movie and beautiful screencaps by the way Sophia its really hard to choose from them.;)

I might try and enter this one, it's been a while since I last made any icons. :)

Just about to submit mine now, this has been fun, I love this film. Kat, I can see why this is such a challenge for you... You love this movie so much. :lol:

Thanks for the enteries so far! :) So far I have 12 enteries I would love some more please! :)

Reminder

Deadline is 3pm GMT+1 Sunday 6th July, I should be able to get voting up straight away but if RL takes over it maybe a little later so be patient with me guys thanks!! :)

Sent mine in, had a tough time choosing between the caps. Which is a good thing! :) Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with.

Okay just reminder so far I have 18 enteries I could still do with a few more please! :)

Deadline is 3pm GMT+1 Sunday 6th July, so get them in by then thanks! :)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to let ya'll know that I won't be able to put voting up because I'm going to a wedding so I will extending the deadline till tommorow Monday 7th July 3pm GMT+1.

So if you wish to enter, you still have a day to submit your icon(s)! :) Thanks! :)

Back