Icon Challenge #29 - *SUPERNATURAL* - WINNERS UP!

Re: Icon Challenge - *SUPERNATURAL* - Now Open

Ironically enough, you did get every season covered, whether you meant to or not. :lol: It doesn't matter that they are random, they are still awesome photos. For someone who doesn't watch the show, you choose some INTENSE scenes. :lol:

:lol: :wtf: I assure you my choice of caps were totally random since I don't watch the show so its pure luck that I choose some pretty intense scenes! :lol: I think I might need to start watching the show now :lol:

One thing I forgot to include IF YOU ARE EMAILING ME YOUR ENTERIES: Please could you leave a comment here that you've done so..That way I'll remember to check my emails, I don't use my hotmail alot but its better for this! :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #29 - *SUPERNATURAL* - Now Open

I haven't seen Supernatural since the first season before they moved to Thursday nights, but I'm in. As a matter of fact I just sent them in. :lol: I've already had my enforced break from icon making. Just recently got my computer working correctly again.

Susan

I too haven't watched it since the first season, but I need a challenge, so I'll try to enter :)

Okay got two done, maybe I can think of something for a third one later today. I'll get them in asap :) Great caps btw!

Thanks for the enteries thus far :)

Just A Reminder

All Enteries must be in by 3 p.m. GMT+1 Thursday 22nd May - there will be no extention because I have enough enteries but if someone really needs an extention I can extend it! :) Voting will go up ASAP after 3 on Thursday since I have the afternoon off. I will not accept any enteries after that deadline so get them in before then! Thanks!

i have mine coming, i promise ha! and i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Alright! Voting Is Up! :) - Voting is open to everyone on the board!

VOTING RULES (Snagged again from Ducky! Thanks!)
[1] Don't vote for your own icon. It's a pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other entrants.
If you do, I'll notice it and you'll regret that (you'll be disqualified)

[2] Don't go around telling your friends or any other people to vote for you.
It's also a pathetic thing to do. If I find out you’re doing this, you will not be allowed to enter any future icon challenges.

[3] No bashing of the icons in any way – there is no need for it.

[4] Please only vote for 3 icons.
Give your first vote to whichever icon you like best,
your second vote to whichever photo you like second best,
and your third vote to whichever icon you like third best.
It is important that you do it like this.
Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

[5] How to set out your votes: please set your votes out as follows so they are easier for me to count later! Thanks!

Okay on to the icons.

SPN30.png
SPN13.png
SPN18.jpg
SPN23.jpg

SPN14.png
SPN19.jpg
SPN24.png
SPN32.png

SPN15.jpg
SPN20.jpg
SPN25.png
SPN33.jpg

SPN16.jpg
SPN21.jpg
SPN26.png
SPN12.png

SPN17.jpg
SPN22.jpg
SPN27.jpg
SPN28.jpg

SPN7.jpg
SPN2.jpg
SPN1.jpg
SPN6.jpg

SPN11.jpg
SPN10.jpg
SPN5.jpg
SPN9.jpg

SPN4.jpg
SPN3.jpg
SPN8.jpg
SPN29.jpg

SPN31-1.png

Please let me know if I missed your icon! thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #29 - *SUPERNATURAL* - VOTING OPEN!

Such lovely icons everyone:drool:Great job.

Back