Icon Challenge #21: X-Men - WINNERS UP!

wibble

Corpse
Err, I know I said I would do this the weekend, but I was busy, so here it is now :) (though I've extended the deadline so you all have a whole week to enter). ;)

Here are the caps you can choose from to make your icon(s).

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Sunday 3rd June to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners may each receive a banner, available upon request via PM from me, wibble.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

Re: Icon Challenge #21: X-Men

Uuui! Wolvie! I'm so in, I'll make it this time, yes.
Thanks for the new challenge, wibble and Ducky :)

Wow... :eek:

I new new challenge with fantastic pictures of the movie * X-Men *.
I like it very much because I'm a huge fan of Wolverine / Hugh Jackman ! :)

I'm so in !

VOTING RULES:
[1] Don't vote for your own icon. It's a pathetic thing to do, not to mention unfair on all the other entrants.
If you do, I'll notice it and you'll regret that (you'll be disqualified)

[2] Don't go around telling your friends or any other people to vote for you.
It's also a pathetic thing to do. If I find out you’re doing this, you will not be allowed to enter any future icon challenges.

[3] No bashing of the icons in any way – there is no need for it.

[4] Please only vote for 3 icons.
Give your first vote to whichever icon you like best,
your second vote to whichever photo you like second best,
and your third vote to whichever icon you like third best.
It is important that you do it like this.
Whoever has the most points at the end of voting wins, with the contestant that has the second highest number of points getting second place, etc.

challenge_xmen01.png
challenge_xmen02.jpg
challenge_xmen03.jpg
challenge_xmen04.png
challenge_xmen05.png

challenge_xmen06.png
challenge_xmen07.jpg
challenge_xmen08.jpg
challenge_xmen09.jpg
challenge_xmen10.png

challenge_xmen11.jpg
challenge_xmen12.jpg
challenge_xmen13.jpg
challenge_xmen14.jpg
challenge_xmen15.png

challenge_xmen16.png
challenge_xmen17.jpg
challenge_xmen18.jpg
challenge_xmen19.jpg
challenge_xmen20.jpg

challenge_xmen21.jpg
challenge_xmen22.png
challenge_xmen23.jpg
challenge_xmen24.png
challenge_xmen25.jpg

IMPORTANT! Don't see your entry here? Please, PM me right away!

Back