Icon Challenge #17: Buffy - WINNERS UP!

Re: Icon Challenge #17: Buffy

Beginner:

Advanced:

I actually thought about entering this contest when I saw the pic with buffy in the wifebeater and was sure someone will put the words messer's girl or something with one. But everyone did a great job again. ;)

Men, since it looks like no more people will vote (would be nice if all who enter would vote as well)
so I'll put winners up later today. (I'm not keeping voting open for whole week)

*sneaks in, completely ashamed* I knew I forget s/th again, please forgive me! I'm a bit stressed out atm, exams, work, other stuff that nerves... I'll improve, I swear! *sneaks out again and hopes not to be banned* :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know people may be busy or comp may have gone puff but still... We have quite a lot of regs and would be nice that even those who don't enter/don't know how to make icons would vote. It's not that hard with these icons.

It's kind of annoying than first people see trouble to make the icons, me and wibbs see the trouble to set all up and then we get like... umm...5 votes in THREE DAYS!

And the winners are...

Beginners

FIRST PLACE: 10. quoth_the_raven

SECOND PLACE: 18. quoth_the_raven

THIRD PLACE: 09. quoth_the_raven

^:lol: Congrats!

Advanced

FIRST PLACE: 09. MissRoosFox and 16. Macayla

SECOND PLACE: 07. Macayla

THIRD PLACE: 13. speed_cochrane

Congratulations to the winners!

If you wish to receive a banner from this challenge, please PM Macayla

Wow Ann! Congrats! :) Perhaps you'll enter advanced in the next challenge? :lol:

Congrats to Macayla, Roos and Geni :D

What the heck, did I just get first place? I did not expect that at all, thanks for the people who voted on my icon!

And Ann, congrats girl, do enter advanced next time!
Macayla & Geni, congrats to you guys too. :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my goodness! Wow! Thanks guys! :eek: :lol: I wasn't expecting that! Oh, and Ducky, #17 wasn't mine actually, it was someone else's work :) I don't think I stand a chance in the advanced category but I'll sure try next time!

Back