Icon Challenge #15: House M.D - WINNERS UP!

wibble

Corpse
This week, we're going to make icons of Dr. Gregory House, played by Hugh Laurie, in the medical detective/drama TV show House M.D :)

Here are the caps you can choose from to make your icon(s).

House 01
House 02
House 03
House 04
House 05
House 06

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You must enter your icon(s) at ONE of 2 levels: beginner or advanced. Please state clearly when you send your entries to DaWacko by PM which level you are entering at.

[2] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 16th December to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6 I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners may each receive a banner, available from Macayla upon request via PM.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

Re: Icon Challenge #15: House M.D

w00t, wibbs! LOVE the new theme. Cool! :D

*goes off to make icons*

I'm a new House fan. He's such a great character. This will be fun :D

I'm definitely in. :) House rocks my proverbial socks. :D

^ Awww, thanks :D

I just want to say that I've added in an extra cap - one that you all may find amusing ;) so you now have 6 to choose from, instead of the usual 5. That's all you're getting though :p

zomg the one you added is amazing! every icon had better be of that! :lol: i can crop them, thats about it. nothing special so i just enjoy and vote for what the creative people come up with

Awww a House Challenge. Heck yes! I have recentally been sucked into the show thanks to Geni and re runs on USA. lol. So i'm definatley in.

if i've time, i'll make icons, so maybe this is gonna be my first challenge :D

Woohoo :D What a great add to screencaps, dear wibbsey :D

I am as excited as the ones who make the icons :D

Ah even remember the scene with the last cap
"Can 8-year old do this?" :lol:

Yeah ! :) Finally a new challenge !

I like the pics ! So I'll send my icons in the next time.

100% sure ! ;)

maybe a stupid question but this is my first challenge, am i a Beginner or Advanced??

Back