Icon Challenge #14: Brokeback Mountain - WINNERS UP!!

Re: Icon Challenge #14: Brokeback Mountain

I'm so looking forward to see the gorgeous and hot icons of this challenge... :devil:

ot,hey,Wibble,your avvie is from "Pan's Labyrinth"? Great film but very tough too,Sergi López was great playing such an evil character when he used to play nice guys and the rest of the cast was awesome too.
I think I liked more "The Devil's Backbone".

Yay! You recognised my avvie! :D *hugs Hormiga* I went to see Pan's Labyrinth at the weekend and loved it :D (hence my icon)

I've heard that The Devil's Backbone can be considered a sequel for more in-depth stuff on some of the issues raised in Pan's Labyrinth. So I'm going to check it out as soon as I can :)

I think Pan's Labyrinth should win an Oscar for Best Foreign Film or something, but I'll bet anything it won't :( At least it's up for some other awards though :)

Just as a reminder,remember to put in your PMs what category. Those who enter every challenge, I start to remember which one, but those who enter now and then or are new... please remember that little thing :p

Oooh, yummy! Im in!!! Hehe, well, if I can get on, as well as revise for my exams! gah!

~xJemmax~

*throws cookies and tries to lure beginners to enter the challenge*

*helps Ducky*
BEGINNERS! ENTER THE CHALLENGE! ;)
Whoops, I haven't even made my entries *opens Photoshop*

Roos, you've already punished me. Actually, you've been punishing me from the beginning :p Teehee!
You just do this because you've won many times ;) I still LOVE you :)

Excellent reminder! I haven't entered a challenge in a while...I'm on it right now... *eats cookies instead of making lunch...* ;)

allmaple created it. She said I Duckyfied her name. You know, the way I like to type people's nicknames here

Wibble -> wibbsy
Tinkerbell -> Tinksy
cofi_shot -> Shotsy

So...you be duckyfied and be Roosy :p (Foxy would be too... y' know :p )

I like Roosy. So, I'm officially Duckyfied now? Aight.

*tries to go a little on topic* I can't wait to see all the icons :D.

Back