Icon Challenge #14: Brokeback Mountain - WINNERS UP!!

wibble

Corpse
This week, we're going to do yummy Jake Gyllenhaal :devil:, who plays Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain :)

Here are the caps you can choose from to make your icon(s). (Man, I had such a hard time trying to choose just 5! :eek: so I've given you a few extra again this time ;)).

Jack 01
Jack 02
Jack 03
Jack 04
Jack 05
Jack 06
Jack 07
Jack 08

Here are the RULESplease read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You must enter your icon(s) at ONE of 2 levels: beginner or advanced. Please state clearly when you send your entries to DaWacko by PM which level you are entering at.

[2] You can enter up to 3 icons, using the caps provided above.

[3] You have until 5 p.m. GMT Saturday 2nd December to complete your icon and submit it. PLEASE NOTE – you must PM your entry to DaWacko, not myself.

[4] Your icons must be 100x100 pixels in size – it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is that particular size.

[5] The images can be cropped in any way you like. Be as creative as you wish with this step of your icon-making.

[6] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[7] You must use the caps I have provided – don’t go around looking for different caps from the same film/TV show or a very similar one. If you don’t use the cap I’ve provided, your entry will not be accepted.

[8] If you need or would like help with making your icon, check out this thread over in the Fan Art forum:

Icon Tutorials

[9] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous competition like the photo ones, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE. If you do, it will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

Your finished icon should be uploaded to your own Photobucket account (or similar) and then PM the link to DaWacko, NOT myself. Winners may each receive a banner, available from me upon request via PM.

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM myself or DaWacko. :)

Re: Icon Challenge #14: Brokeback Mountain

Oh, wibble, you're the best! :D You chose Jake! I love you! *goes off to make icon, tries not to get distracted*

oh there are gonna be some awesome icons from here, you should have got a cap of when he is crying in the car, that scene is amazingly powerful and sad :( but it would make some nice icons :p

*gasp* Jakey! I am definitely in this one. :) Lovely caps by the way.

Hmm...I kinda want to watch Brokeback now....but I shall make my icons instead. I'm in!

I half expected one of your RULES to be "Caution: Icons may be hot. Please take care when handling them" :p

^ LOL TS! Actually, I was going to put something similar: "please don't drool over your icons too much" :p :lol:

Glad you're all lovin' Jake :D and to all the Heath Ledger fans, no I'm not neglecting you ;) I promise we'll do a Heath challenge with some caps from A Knights Tale at some point :)

^^ Yeah, drool really isn't good for the computers. And you need the computers to be in the challenge! Or to visit TalkCSI at all:lol:

Beautiful caps, wibble! Can't wait to get started!

cool! if i'll be pleased with my icons, i'm in ;)

LOVE those pics. Not sure yet whether I'll make icons of them but I'm definitely looking forward to what you all come up with. Great challenge :D

He's so pretty - will definately have a go with those great pics! :)

Wow... :eek:

These are really great pics ! :)

I love the movie very much....

So I make in the next days the icons for the challenge... ;)

Nice choice is images!! the yummy Jake!
Might get distracted when trying to make them though!;)

Back