"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Catherinesmyidol, CBS has it listed as 'Sara Sidle' so I would hope they are right. ;) My guess is that it's just a little error. CBS Character page - Sara Sidle

SpeedleCSIMiami, the episode is called Fannysmackin', eta: as allstar12 has already let you know.

Catherinesmyidol the people who put together the Season Six extras made a mistake. It was confirmed to be Sara Sidle after an episode Jorja Fox did where she wrote her name Sara Sidle.

Thank you, everyone that answered! I'm really not 'up' on my CSI information since I stopped watching the show :)lol:) but that was really bugging me after I watched that clip.

In the CSI:NY episode,"Hung Out to Dry",which one of the guys, Flack or Danny, stops Shane Casey? I know that they are both running after him, and then I seem to remember that Flack is the one who caughts Shane, but the minute after I saw Danny there and Flack behind. What am I confusing here?

I had a question about a NY episode. Is there a NY episode where a killer turned up the temperature of the crime scene in order to throw off the time of death.

In the CSI:NY episode,"Hung Out to Dry",which one of the guys, Flack or Danny, stops Shane Casey?
I believe that Flack got to him first and then Danny jumped in to help, and he's the one who ended up on Shane's back when they went to cuff him. :)

Is there a NY episode where a killer turned up the temperature of the crime scene in order to throw off the time of death.
I don't recall one, although temperature played a role in the mummified corpse case in "Not What it Looks Like" this season. I do recall an episode of Miami that had a temperature change, when they found the body under the bed in a hotel. :)

Thanks Fay I was wondering because we were talking about it in Chemistry today and my teacher said she saw something like that but I didn't remember it.

No problem. ;) I think the episode of Miami was "Entrance Wound" (season 1, episode 12) if you wanted to find more info. :p

Thank you for the help, Faylinn :) That question was confusing me. Now, in conclusion, they both stopped him.

You're welcome. ;) Yep, they both got him--Flack took him down and then Danny cuffed him. :)

I have a general question: So, Hawkes is in the lab instead of doing his Doctor thing, is Hawkes a Detective too? :confused:

eta: I've found the answer to my question. :)

allstar12 said:
^
^
What is the answer to your question, Im curious :lol:
Me too.

I don't remember seeing him go through any police training, so I would imagine he's not (unless he was a detective prior to being a doctor), but I'm sure I've seen him flash a detective badge on a few occasions. :lol:

^ :lol: it is curious indeed.

Well, firstly I assumed he must be a detective because all the CSI's in NY are, rather than being civilians like elsewhere. But, similarly I didn't quite buy him just magically becoming a detective overnight (and I still think it's weird).

I happened to be watching the episode where the weather girl dies, and they go to see her boss. He shows his badge and the guy calls him 'detective' a number of times. So then I edited my post figuring that impersonating a detective probably isn't allowed, so he must be one! :lol:

But now I'm not quite as sure, because (I never watch things in order) I saw the episode from earlier in season 2, where the boy dies in a fire. Hawkes gives the grieving mother his card and Flack isn't happy about it, and Hawkes refers to himself as a scientist and Flack as the detective.

So in conclusion, I think he must be, but until I hear him refer to himself as Detective I'm not going to be convinced! :lol:

I have a question about a quick screenshot in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation opening theme. .. We see a shadow on a wall, a female shadow, hands up and then there is a shot. I haven't seen all the eps, but I especially want to know which one that shot is taken from. Could you help me?

Back