"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

I think this is a CSI episode, but I'm unsure. I remember it was about racial violence. The detectives went to this school, and discovered all the kids together in the lunchroom fighting.
This isn't ringing any bells for me, but there are a few episodes of CSI and Miami that I haven't seen. Is there anything else you can remember about the episode?

That's either Coming of Rage, CSI season 4
or
Random Acts of Violence, CSI season 3

I have a question

I seem to remember there being a CSI where a couple of the members were on a "ride along" with a camera crew and during one of the "busts" there was a incident that appeard to have been a werwolf? Please tell me I'm not imagining this? I have 8 years worth of CSI's and have watched them several times and can't find it! HELP PLEASE.
Granny Fairy

Re: I have a question

I seem to remember there being a CSI where a couple of the members were on a "ride along" with a camera crew and during one of the "busts" there was a incident that appeard to have been a werwolf? Please tell me I'm not imagining this? I have 8 years worth of CSI's and have watched them several times and can't find it! HELP PLEASE.
Granny Fairy

There was an episode of CSI where the victim had that lycanthrope disease. It was called "Werewolves" and it's a Season 6 episode. There was also an episode of CSI where a camera crew followed the team around. It was called "I Like To Watch" and is also a Season 6 episode.

I went ahead and merged your thread with the question thread, Granny Fairy. I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

I love csi. i've still finish it's season 9. I go to watch CSI season 10 on next weekend. Can any overview me about the storyline of CSI 10th series.

I love csi. i've still finish it's season 9. I go to watch CSI season 10 on next weekend. Can any overview me about the storyline of CSI 10th series.

This isn't the place to talk about the episodes in that way. I may suggest to you that you check out he spoiler sections and the episode reviews and such to get the answer to your question.

I need a really good quote from an episode of CSI which includes an x-ray revealing either evidence or COD!!!!!!!

Please help me :) ;)

heres the place to ask all you questions about characters, episodes, or storylines from any of the shows that you just cant remember.

previous question thread located here
and please make sure questions are only about episodes that have already aired. if you have a question about upcoming episodes then ask in the specific shows spoiler thread. :)

I need a really good quote from an episode of CSI which includes an x-ray revealing either evidence or COD!!!!!!!

Please help me :) ;)

Welcome to the forum, bigsislil. I know you're looking for something specific, but please be patient - I can't think of an example off the top of my head, but hopefully someone else can remember an episode with an X-ray used that way. :)

"There has to be evidence on the body or IN the body" - Ray in Family Affair, when the victim swallowed the murderer's cufflink.

"It looks like his brain stem's been jammed into his spine" - Nick in Internal Combustion

What episode is it where some guys are taunting Nick and Warrick ?(Nick's in a tight fitting white shirt.:drool: ) Nick punches one of the guys and Warrick pulls him off. I've seen a clip of it in a video on youtube but I wasn't sure of the episode.

I think it's Fannysmakin'. The guys are processing the scene where Greg was attacked.

Back