"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Greetings from Serbia and one question too :)

Hello folks! Can anyone tell me from which episode is this photo?

http://www.ogrishforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=376593&d=1230133687

moz-screenshot.jpg

Re: Greetings from Serbia and one question too :)

Sorry, says you have to register to access the page, and they're not taking registrations. Take the image, upload it to someplace free like Imageshack.us and post it as a link.

Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Re: Greetings from Serbia and one question too :)

I don't think it Butterflied or could be or could be not. I have watch it one time and never watch it again. I think it CSI: NY or could be CSI: LV. I hope somebody can help you with the episode.

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Would anyone happen to know the name of the CSINY episode where the Suicide Girls make an appearance? My friends are big fans of them, and I figured I would recommend the episode to them :)

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me which episode in csi new york was the one where flack is tryin to interview the people in the building and there is this woman who thinks the place is full of aliens. I remember it's something to do with a person being shot while paintballing this his friend. :confused:

That would be season three, and the episode is called "Consequences".
Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much SpeedyMeg25. I thougt it was season 2 and have been hunting round for ages! will dig my season 3 boxset out now!

"Consequences" is a good episode - I love the scene with Stella, Danny and Adam. 'Stick with bowling' indeed. :lol:

Back