I met Gary tonight!!!

Wow you are so lucky.

They are playing in Niagara Falls on March 30th, and I have tickets to the show. Can't wait to see them.

serenat

Awesome that you got to meet him, CSI808! :D He seems like a really cool guy.

The Lt. Dan Band is awesome! I highly recommend seeing them if you get the opportunity.

Thank you all for the congrats... I swear I look at that picture like every 5 min. I still can't believe that happened. I really wish I would've known about the concert sooner. I would've taken off work or faked sick...:eek: My friend never heard of them and said they did really good. He said at one point that Gary asked the crowed, "What time does CSI come on in Hawaii?" and that no one knew. For shame!! I would've been jumping up and down with, "CBS or Spike TV??" lol Ah, hopefully I'll get another chance to see them. The Hawaii stop wasn't even on their site. Anyways, glad everyone enjoyed! Now I just need to save up enough money to bid on one of those "Win a trip to the set" things. :rolleyes:

lucky!!!
If that had been me I don't know if I would be able to talk to him. He sounds like cool guy taking the time for the pic even though he was busy. :cool:

Congratulations you lucky duck! :D That was so sweet of Gary to let you get a quick pic with him even though he looks to be bone tired in the pic. Aww what a great guy and a great story! :D :) I know I wouldn't be able to sleep the rest of the night, I'd have a grin plastered on my face. :lol: Way to go!! ;)

I really want to see the pic, and I may be partially daft, but where am I supposed to look? Congratulations by the way! I would die to meet anyone from any CSI show.

ETA: Never mind.

CONGRATS, sweetie! :) It must have been awesome! I always love to hear about these little awesome meetings!

I haven't met any actor from the CSI franchaise yet... :( Except for Danny Cannon, whose actually one of the producers of CSI.

What a fun story! So glad you got a chance to meet him and get a pic taken with him. And it's a great pic of both of you! :)

CalleighWolfe said:
OMG!!! Congrats!!!

I'm happy for you!!! But wait a minute... are you sure you didn't drool on his shirt??? :lol: I'm kidding!!! ;) You're very lucky ;) like someone said I'll meet him too someday *sighs* and I'll meet Eddie Cahill too :p (hey a girl can dream :lol:)

I share the same dream ...*sigh* :lol:

geez, You're soooo lucky! If I had stood even in the near vicinity of Gary Sinise I would probabaly have fainted!
I would love to see his band in concert, but I'm broke and can't drive, so I guess that lets me out doesn't it.

I like your picture too, you look really nervous.

Back