I Love You More. Sandle fic.

TRICK

Dead on Arrival
Just a short little oneshot. 8D~

I Love You More

"I love you. No, I love you more."

Every day. Every freaking day! Whenever she walked past the DNA lab, she could see Greg Sanders leaned back on his chair, feet put up on the table, and a phone in his hand. Always yakking away to his girlfriend off in some disant land. She didn't want to hear about "the cute way she ate her spaghetti last night". She wanted DNA results!

This was starting to piss her off. She stomped angrily to the break room and collapsed onto a chair.

Nick Stokes was there as well, watching a game of football on TV. "Is there something wrong, Sara?"

"Something wrong, yes, something is wrong!" she shouted, barely able to control her anger. "While I'm waiting for the results back on that blood from the Richter case, that kid is chatting with his girlfriend!"

"Kid? You mean Greg?" Nick asked. Sara nodded. "Oh, he's still on the phone? They must have a pretty good relationship then."

She looked up, glaring at him. "Nick. Not helping."

"Don't worry about it, he's got it covered. He's just waiting for the results to print," he took a sip of his coffee, then grinned. "Why are you so angry, anyway? Jealous?"

"What! No, of course not!" she replied, shocked. Her? Jealous? Yeah, right, could you imagine that? "I'm just... impatient, that's all."

"Face the facts, Sara—you're jealous."

She shot him another angry look and decided to ignore it. She got up from her chair and went to check to see if Greg was finished yet.

As she approached the DNA lab, she could still hear Greg going, "Psh, come on, you know I love you more. I love you more."

She couldn't contain herself any longer. Without caring about whether or not his girlfriend could hear her over the phone, she grabbed Greg's chair, turned him around, and screamed, "How long are you going to go on like this? You love her more, okay, I get it! Now hurry up and give me my DNA results!"

Sara grabbed the receiver out of his hands to tell the other woman that Greg had to leave... but the only thing she could hear was the dial tone.

Greg smiled innocently at her. "Jealous?"

She widened her eyes.

"You jerk!"

- - -

Hooray, the end. xD
My FanFiction.NET account. 8D~

Back