I LOVE CSI MIAMI !!!

chrisilha

Civilian
Good Night Friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am VERY passionate by CSI (Especially by ADAM RODRIGUEZ). I know:

1 - Where caught pictures of it?
2 - downloaded game and I putros the series.

I await answers

Christiane

Hi chrisilha, welcome to TalkCSI. :D

Er, though I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you asking where to get pictures and that you have the game and series? It would be helpful for us if you could possibly clarify. :)

Good night !!!!!!

What I want is photos of Eric in the game and to the game with a BIG PROBLEM : I play CSI MIAMI and, in the fifth case, not able to solve the brain-head of the photo assembled Shakespeare photo. When I click on the table to analyze the pieces of error and closes the game. I know if someone already had this problem?

I await answers

Christiane

Hi. :)

Firstly, here are some screencaps of the game. It has a photo of Eric in the game. Unfortunately, screencaps for this are hard to find because the game is fairly old.

What I can recommend for the problems is a patch (a way to fix the problem) released for the game. There are quite a few known issues, so I found a patch that's similar to the problem you're having.

CSI: Miami v1.0 to v1.01 Patch

One issue addressed in this update: Assembly Table crash. In a case with assemble-able evidence, if you entered & left the Assembly Table before getting Valera to process the evidence, then processed the evidence & entered Table again, it would crash. (ie. you would probably get an error message and the game would close) To get past the crash required restarting the case from scratch.

There is more information in the link but essentially, this update patch should fix the assembly table problem and you won't have to re-start the case. The installation instructions are in the link I've provided.

Hopefully this helps. If not, you can visit the Merchandise forum here at TalkCSI, where there are several threads about the CSI:Miami game. One in particular, you can find here if you have further questions about the game. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for help. I loved the photos and the patch. to testing yet but I'm sure you give everything right.

Kiss

Christiane

hehe, I never really cared for games made from TV shows/series or games made from movies. However, in those pictures, they sure got the character stances right on. Look at Calleigh in the lab for example. LOL the stance is what makes it look like Calleigh, they did a good job on some of the characters but Horatio is sure lacking in that part. Calleigh is pretty damn close and Eric Delko, well...It looks like a very very young Eric Delko.

Heh, yeah they did a good job on some, others not so much.

I'm going to send this over to Merchandise though as it's turning into a further discussion about the game. Others may have use for the patch as well. :)

*moved*

Back