I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

Sorry, I can't help you with the first question. But perhaps with your second.
Do you mean this scene? If so it's 5x10 'No Humans Involved'. :)

Yes, that's it! Thank you! Thank you! Somehow as soon as I asked the question, the episode title popped into my head lol.

CSIElizabeth said:
he said "It's like Chinatown, Jim." What exactly did Warrick mean?
Maybe he was referring to the movie "Chinatown" starring Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway. It has been many years since I have seen it, so I do not remember much about it.

Bumping up for those who need it.

Hmm maybe Harvest, I don't know for sure though.

In 'Play with Fire' Catherine mentions to Warrick that Lindsay has been caught fighting at school, maybe that's the one you're thinking of.

Yeah, that's probably it. Thanks guys.

I had another question but it totally slipped out of my mind. Gosh, I hate when this happens.

Well if you get it back just post it. ;)

Question from another thread
Railynn said: Hey guys, I want to start off by saying I don’t really come to the Vegas section that often (I’m more of an NY fan) but my mom and I were watching a rerun of Vegas last night and she asked me if Warrick was still married, and I had no idea so I thought I’d ask you guys. Now I’m sorry if this is already being talked about in a thread but like I said before I don’t come to this section often so I didn’t want to go through every thread trying to find out. So you can close this if you want to I was just wondering if we knew the state of Warrick marriage. Do we??
State is I believe unknown at this time, they haven't vocally addressed the issue though some have noticed the right missing at certain points, that could be an indication or it could just be a goof.

This is not a question but a comment I want to make about Nick Stokes's character: per the CSI Biography, Nick received a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Texas A&M. Only one problem: Texas A&M DOES NOT have a program in or issue a degree in Criminal Justice! (It does have Entomology in its Agricultural Sciences College though, which Grissom would love!)

http://www.tamu.edu/home/academics/departments.html

George Eads is from Texas and is an Alumni of Texas Tech University, which is up in the Panhandle in Lubbock, while A&M is about 90 miles North-Northwest of Houston (which is in SE Texas) in College Station. However, I would have expected the creators of the show to do a bit more thorough research into Texas Schools before writing the biography.

In Texas (and in the Nation actually) the highest ranking criminal Justice program for BA's is Sam Houston State University in Huntsville Texas, which is also the city where there are the larger units for the Texas Department of Correction, including Death Row for the State of Texas.

http://www.cjcenter.org/

In the show itself, it's never mentioned he got his degree from A&M, so revising the character data on the website to reflect this isn't a hard jump. Anthony Zuiker needs to be made aware of this.

Hankster That would have been better in the "Show & Writers discussion" thread. What I will do is quote this over to there and just leave it here as well. ;)

Some people are under the impression Nick went to Rice, but he never actually mentions it on the show. He only mentions playing ball at A & M.

Hottie_Cath said:
MissMonk said:
so im sititng here looking up awsome quotes for my siggie and i found this one thats actually been bugging me for months now...what epiosde is this line from?

"Gil Grissom: Sometimes I can be a little thoughtless.
Catherine Willows: I wouldn't say that. Not just any guy would walk a girl to the morgue"
I love that quote too. At first I thought that quote was from Cool Change cuz he kinda walked her to the morgue in that epi. :D
I remember I read somewhere that the quote is from one of the CSI books. I can't remember which one of those books that quote came from though.

Guys, that's from Burden of Proof from Season 2, I only remembered it, because he found a beatle on the victim and Catherine was like, "Look one of your friends!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back