~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I passed my pharmacology and medical-surgical subject!!!!!
I can't believe that it'll be only a year before I will have my board exams

I can't believe how blonde I am :eek: This is what happened yesterday afternoon:

I sat down to watch the Japanese version of The Grudge 2, and it wasn't until at least a minute after it had started that I realised I couldn't understand what was being said and that I needed to turn on the subtitles :rolleyes:

:lol:. wibbs, blondes rock.

I can't believe it's holiday.
I can't believe I came in too late at Economics classes. :lol:
I can't believe how much I'll have to study for my test week, in 2,5 weeks :eek:

wibble said:
I can't believe how blonde I am :eek: This is what happened yesterday afternoon:

I sat down to watch the Japanese version of The Grudge 2, and it wasn't until at least a minute after it had started that I realised I couldn't understand what was being said and that I needed to turn on the subtitles :rolleyes:

LOL. :lol: That happens to me, too, but usually with English movies, so then it doesn't matter that much.

I can't believe it's finally holiday. :D

I can't believe they took my sister to the hospital... again.

EDIT:
I can't believe CSI didn't tape last night. I'm so mad.

wibble said
Aww, I know how you feel Geni. I'm doing a group project at the moment, but as usual, it's left up to one to organise everything, and that's me. :rolleyes:

Gosh, don't you just hate that? *le sigh* It's a good thing I'm organized or my group project would have blown apart into a million pieces. Where would my group be without me. Ho-hum. :p

I can't believe my friends are coming over tonight to watch Supernatural, House, and eat pizza! I love fridays. :D

I can't believe what a mother my roommate is acting like! I started aruging with my one roommate (over whether or not she was aloud to wear my earings tonight) and my one roommate is like "stop fighting otherwise neither of you will be leaving this house!" We were like uhh....:lol: :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
wibble said
Aww, I know how you feel Geni. I'm doing a group project at the moment, but as usual, it's left up to one to organise everything, and that's me. :rolleyes:

Gosh, don't you just hate that? *le sigh* It's a good thing I'm organized or my group project would have blown apart into a million pieces. Where would my group be without me. Ho-hum. :p

Yeah, I'm actually going to have to have words with them soon if they don't get their act together. Seriously, I'm the only one who appears to be doing any work so far *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back