I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what I just read :p
I can't believe I'm still not done with my thesis :mad:
I can't believe I emailed my supervisor my new home address, so she can send the thesis back to me, but I accidentally had one digit wrong in my new postal code.. uh-oh..
I can't believe teaching starts in two days and I still don't have the books :eek: That's not a good first impression as a new teacher.

LtKitty said:
i can't believe i am acting like Johnny Depp in movie 'secret window'...
Do you have a funky, old dressing gown on? :lol:

I can't believe how quiet it is outside. I went to wash my car and there was hardly any traffic, no one in the petrol station. It was quite weird actually. :eek:

jayneemilysrealm ... thats cute!

i cant believe that her party is tomorrow

i cant beilieve i get to go to walmart today!(lol dont ask...i just love walmart!)(lol levon)

i can't believe i feel peace around me..

I can't believe i feel so calm...free.. i am flying.. :lol:
*mum calls: Kitty!* BOOM! ouch... great, back to reality.. :p

Aww thanks Dolphin, but nopes.. well unless you can talk TPTB into writing a Cath/Sara slash episode ;) I think I'm just going to bed and sleep it off.. maybe Tommy Tiernan can cheer me up, for the fourth night in a row.. *sigh* I always watch his DVD when I'm feeling a bit blegh.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I've been having these horrible moodswings today :rolleyes: I'm happy.. gawd, I feel down... nopes, happy again.. :rolleyes:

So? You are a woman. It's your right to have moodswings.

DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I've been having these horrible moodswings today :rolleyes: I'm happy.. gawd, I feel down... nopes, happy again.. :rolleyes:

So? You are a woman. It's your right to have moodswings.
Then it's a right I don't want to have :p I hate moodswings, and I think I'm more dude than girl :lol:

I can't believe how much fun it is to look out of my bedroom window straight into two of my neighbours' windows (on the other side of the street (small street)). The neighbour downstairs was having company over, then he went to the bedroom and did something, couldn't see what, then he played solitary on his PC while his wife was in the livingroom. My upstairs neighbour cut her toenails and watched lots of TV, during the day she did the laundry :p

I can't believe her voice sounds so hot, even though she's feeling ill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back