How would you write the season premiere- *possible spoilers*

How would you write the season premiere of CSI? After reading all the spoilers in the spoiler lab, I kind of began thinking of how I would write the episode. Like how would it start, and what would happen to the characters. Anyone have any ideas as to what they would put in the season premiere if it was their choice?

Just a note, As long as it stays away from Fan fiction direction, we won't move this, but if it goes that direction, it will get moved. Please keep away from spoilers. Thanks. ;)

It would start where it left off, have Grissom and Sara in bed, talking or something. Then Grissom would go all trance like and Sara would start to go 'Grissom! Grissom!' The voice would start to sound farther away and echoing, and eventually sound like Catherine was saying it.

Then Grissom would wake up, sitting in his office with Catherine calling him. Then she'd go 'Daydreaming, Gil?' and smirk. Then the credits role.

It'd be one hell of a twist, and everything that happened between him and Sara was just a fantasy :D. Nobody would expect it.

Re: How would you write the season premiere- *possible spoil

It would start at the hospital, Greg would shake Sara awake from the dream she was having about her and Gil. Nice touch don't ya think?

Re: How would you write the season premiere- *possible spoil

CSI Ali and Wojo, both ways would be fine by me. ;) And after the "dream" scene, the real case would begin. Let's not forget CSI is supposed to primarily focus on cases, not on personal relationships, so let's get on with the case! :)

Back