How tall are you?

draig_goch

Lab Technician
We are learning alot about one another what we hate, what we look like through photos what we bye and where we shop there is even one for blood group so what about how tall you all are, Its one of the first things we look at when we meet people is how thay look and how tall they are so here goes.

How tall are you?

I am 5'2

Tall? For me the question will be How short are you? I'm only 5'1" or 155cm. I'm past the age of growing taller. So me hobbit...I hate standing beside, in front of, behind a 6 foot tall man. I feel so small and hate to stretch my neck up. :lol: I laugh about my own height though...

:lol: I know an Irish person that is small and we call her 'leprachon', which she laughs at as well :)

I think I'm about 5'6" - not entirely sure

I hate my height im really tall and it makes me really self conscious when im talking to people. Im 6ft, which is way to tall for a girl ;)

Well I'm just 5ft4, which really is still quite short, most evryone I know is taller than me :rolleyes:
I don't mind though, it's fun to play the 'sorry I can't reach that can you help me please' especially with cute guys :lol:

i like that game too "sorry i cant reach that" there reply "no prob ill get it for you" *thay reach up and i drool* lol

lol im 5.1 yep im a a shorty lol but one adavantage is when i play football (soccer) you can duck from the taller people lol :lol:!i do it all the time ! :lol:

I'm 182 cm, which is... 6 feet? *not sure* Which is pretty tall for a girl, but seeing as Dutchies are tall people, not that tall. :3

Awww....I am so short. :rolleyes: I think Im about 167" or 166". BUT I'm still growing, slowly but still growling. :p

Back