How old are You?

92...eeeeeeeeeeeee just kidding mwauuuhahahha im gonna be nineteen soonish! yea! im reallly lame 18 year old...so...umm yes i entertain myself by cutting cucumbers into strange shapes! go me :)

I'm 23 (and a half :p) and I was teaching these 3rd graders, and this 14-year-old girl had a major problem with my age, so I kicked her out of the classroom :devil: mwhuaahahahaha

I'm not sure if I already been here or not, but I'm 36.. Some guy at work the other day ask me if I was in my 40's, I sooooo wanted to slap him!!!!! :lol:

Yeah...I think I've been here too. But I think that was when I was still 17. Okay so now I'm 18. Birthday's gone past. All grown up and sheesh, facing more late teen problems. Nyeh..life can never be better really. But I wish it could be for my other friend who is a year older :(.

19 like a bunch of other peeps :p
(im old enough to buy cigarettes, buy "adult" materials, fight in wars and possibly die, be responsible for student loans and car payments, but i can't [legally, anyway] drink)

Im going on to 26 over a weak and im so nerveus about my birthday that i feel like a little child. Stuppid me..

And Roos before you know its finaly there youre birthday...

Back