How old are You?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Agertays, Dec 27, 2004.

1. CSI_Gal

CSI_Gal Prime Suspect

I'm currently 19, 20 in October :) It hasn't hit me yet that I'll be 20 this year but everyone keeps telling me that it's a turning point. We'll see...

2. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

lol..i hit panic when i last renewed my liscense and noticed that 29 was when I would need to get a new one. Granted I'm still a few years away from 30, but 28 is only a few months away. kinda makes you wish life were as fictional as "Friends"...they had great fun in their 30's!

3. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

Well, I'm 28 and less than month out from 29. And I plan on staying 29 until my children get to college. ;)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Im 21!!! w00t w00t! lol, and really not going out much!! hmmm, oh well i enjoy staying at home with my son.... movies are awesome :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 27. Be 28 in Nov.

Naw, I think I'll stay 27.

6. Nik

Nik CSI Level One

If 30 is the new 20, is 20 the new 10? If so, I'm 13! Woo-hoo! Break out the Barbies!

Seriously, without adjustment, 23. (DOB= 7/7/81)

I've felt a lot older than that lately, but that's because so much good stuff and so much bad stuff is happening so fast. Then, I just found out I could be losing my last surviving grandparent in the next couple years...I just hope the tests come back negative and that it's all a mistake and she's fine, and I'll have her for another 5-10 years.

HEY! LET'S ALL SING THE PETER PAN SONG TOGETHER!

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Nik, you have the same birthday (different year) as Jorja Fox.

8. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Heh heh heh, I'm 18--half a (tom)boy and half a (wo)man. Well I tried LOL

Old enough to sign for a student loan, old enough to get letters from credit card companies. Old enough to rent games rated Mature...old enough buy lotto tickets. Old enough to stay out until 12:00--if I wanted to, but young enough to have to call, young enough to have to take my older brothers with me when I go to the store (half of the time), but old enough to take the car...but too young to take the car "whenever."

Old enough to stay up all night, young enough to have my parents tell me to at least go to my room if I'm going to stay up all night. Heh heh heh, old enough to have a boyfriend, but too young to close the door...but I'll never be old enough to close the door...

Rats.

I'll be 19 on June 16. Maybe then I'll be...old enough? :D

9. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

haha :lol: i'm 22 now.A mixer of man and woman :devil:

10. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

*Ugh* I know the feeling. I feel your pain :p Then again, to heck with you, I'm going to be 18 a lot longer than you are... if you say approximately a month is a long time

11. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

:lol: With all of the trips of being eighteen, I like it. The song Edge of Seventeen still applies to us, because we're not exactly seventeen, we're on the edge of it...I guess. I never really understood that song anyway, the best part was over right at the beginning.

Anyway. A month can be a very long time. And in that time I will have gone out and purchased alcohol, just for the sake of buying it, not for drinking it, because regardless of what the law says, a lot of people drink before they're 19.

Hahaha! I kid, I wouldn't be that mean to you csifreakaholic, what with that cute puppy dog avatar you have! I could never do that! I'd drink it. :lol: :lol: ;)

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Sure, sure. You could NEVER be mean to lil ole me! :p And for the record, I already drink a teensy bit. Just not enough to get drunk, and always at home. So there! :p

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi CSIFREAKALIC Im sorry that i did not replay to you after like 2 weeks! im only on every other week because im only at my dads house (whohas a computer) every other weekend. I would love to be friends with you but it may be had - Im so sorry for leving you hanging!!!! :) :) :) :)

~Danielle
    P.S. Anyway im 15 years old

14. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

I will be 16 on 24th November. I think I share me birthday with Scott Joplin (composer of the 'entertainer') & Billy Connely (the comedian). I also found out that the River Thames froze twice in history & both times it was on my birthday (obviously a loooong time before I was born though :lol:)

15. keiko

keiko Pathologist

maybe The Themes felt you coming? maybe you're evil? :eek: :rolleyes: :p :lol: